Good Morning Messages for Colleagues: Quotes and Wishes
Good Morning Messages for Colleagues: This inspirational post is full of motivational quotes that drive home the point, that every single day has the potential to make a life changing impact on your career. You may not be able to entirely control how your colleagues work but you definitely have the power to put a bounce in their steps with texts, notes and the one-off email. Greetings are a great way to motivate people around you in the office. You will be amazed to see how, even a cute Facebook post or a pin on Pinterest can put a smile on even the grumpiest of faces. The wishes you share with everyone will be a welcome change in your workplace – an inspiring departure from an environment where everyone is busy talking behind each others’ backs.
1) Stop letting the noises inside your head, overpower the happiness that lies outside. Good morning.
2) The only contagious thing that everyone in the office looks forward to catch, is your infectious smile. Good morning.
3) You are the Anti-Virus of my work life. You guard me against malicious attacks, heal me when I break down and always protect with your unconditional support. Good morning.
4) May the rays of the morning sun give you the energy to squeeze out every last drop of your talent and ability to rise above the rest. Good morning.
5) Every sunrise is life’s way of saying that no matter how dark a past you’ve had, there will always be a new beginning out there… as long as you’re willing to persevere, take a step forward and do the right thing. Good morning.
6) If you can conquer the snooze, you can conquer anything. Good morning.
7) Monday morning blues, become vibrant Monday morning hues, when I have colleagues like you. Good morning.
8) Get over your hangover or your boss will get over you very soon. Good morning.
9) Learn and work as if it is your first day in the office, but behave as if it is your last – that’s the secret to carving out a successful career. Good morning.
10) Facing your failures and overcoming your fears is the only way to succeed. Good morning.
11) Everyone has bad days. Don’t let the baggage ruin your good ones. Good morning.
12) That lucrative promotion, amazing perks, big assignment, money-spinning deal and massively rewarding project will be all yours, on one condition – wake up, smile and give it everything you’ve got. Good morning.
13) Did you hear the birds chirping today? They are saying ‘Wake up or boss will fire you’. Good morning.
14) Whether it is Monday, Wednesday or Friday, as long as I have colleagues like you, it will always be AwesomeDay. Good morning.
15) The office would be gloomy and blue, if it weren’t for fun colleagues like you. Good morning.
16) Just like how hard work is the foundation for success, a productive morning is the foundation for a great day at work. Good morning.
17) Wishing you all the best, for being the best that you can be today. Good morning.
18) Failures, setbacks, weaknesses – none of these can stop you as long as your desire to succeed overpowers the negativity in your mind. Just tell yourself one thing when you wake up in the morning – Be Positive.
19) May your day be filled only with one noise – KaChing. Good morning.
20) Don’t run away from your mistakes. Fix them, learn from them and understand what you need to do so that you never repeat them. This is the only formula of success. Good morning.
21) In life, don’t be negative. It will not only stop you from getting where you want to be, but also ruin what you already have. Good morning.
22) Targets for the day may be high, but your potential is much higher. Good morning.
23) May you rise up the corporate ladder of success, just like how the run rises in the morning. Good morning.
24) Early morning starts are the best way to get work done before the chaos and background noise of the rest of the day takes over. Good morning.
25) Good morning, rise and shine. What’s up, favorite colleague of mine?
26) Don’t you dare hit snooze once more, otherwise your boss will be angry and sore. Wake up, you have tons to do. Get to work or your boss will fire you. Good morning.
27) The only difference between people who are successful and those who aren’t, is that successful people face their challenges while others run away from them. Good morning.
28) Every morning, you get an opportunity to write a new chapter in the destiny of your career. Good morning.
29) Most successful people rely on early mornings to think, plan, strategize and get work done. Are you one of them? Good morning.
30) Every morning is an opportunity to redeem yourself of the mistakes of your past and push yourself towards a successful future. Good morning.
31) Every morning is a blank canvas – it is whatever you make out of it. Good morning.
32) Your countdown to a great day at work begins NOW. Good morning.
33) Chilly mornings are made cozier not by the cold walls of the office, but by the warm smiles of colleagues like you. Good morning.
34) The warmth of the morning sun’s rays reminds me of the warmth of the support given to me by colleagues like you. Good morning.
35) My awesome and amazing colleagues, are the biggest perk of my job… especially YOU. Good Morning.
36) Just like how the darkness of night precedes the beautiful sunrise, every problem is actually a solution in disguise. Good morning.
37) Do you know what buses, trains and offices have in common? They wait for no one. Wake up and have a good morning.
38) With colleagues like you, so fun and so adorable… even angry bosses become tolerable and impossible targets seem achievable. xoxo
39) Congratulations for inching closer to retirement by one more day. Good morning to my favorite colleague.
40) The secret to a good career lies in learning from mistakes, building solid relationships and making use of every single opportunity to leave a mark of your hard work and excellence. Good morning.