Inspirational Quotes for Teens: Motivational Messages for Teenagers
Inspirational Quotes for Teens: Motivational Messages for Teenagers
Inspirational Quotes for Teens: Say what you want, being a teenager ain’t easy. It takes tons of motivation and self-belief to get through teens and come out smiling. This post isn’t just about motivational messages and inspirational one-liners. It actually goes deeper on a relatable level with quotes that talk about real life problems – bullying, peer pressure, relationships, pressure from parents, low self-belief, broken friendships and more. If you’re a teen and reading this right now, all we want to say is that you’re awesome. There’s no one in the whole world like you and it’s ok to not have it all figured out. Even the smallest of steps in the right direction can create magic. Just be yourself, keep doing the right thing and focus on what really matters. School, college, boyfriends, girlfriends, nasty friendships – nothing is easy but in the end, remember that you’re only going to come out stronger!
1) Trust, love, believe and accept – do all these to yourself before to others. It’s the only way to win the biggest fight of your life… the one within.
2) A good selfie might get you a few more LIKES. But good grades will get you a good LIFE. Likes or life, your choice.
3) Being a teenager is like being a world class athlete. The pressure, the advice, the hopes, the expectations – yes it seems daunting but there’s a way to make it all easy. Jot down your top 5 priorities and focus all you’ve got on the things that matter. Cut out the drama, muffle the self-doubt and power on as if life were a mission – a mission to succeed and a mission to have fun.
4) Do whatever needs to be done, so that you can be everything you want to become.
5) Why worry about being perfect when you can be awesome… be yourself!
6) Your friends are going to be the people with whom you make some of your life’s best and worst memories. Choose wisely.
7) The only people who’ll be happy when you give up, are the ones who said you wouldn’t do it in the first place.
8) Always remember that you’re awesome and there’s no one on the planet like you. NEVER EVER let anyone make you believe otherwise.
9) The best revenge is to prove all of them wrong.
10) The best way to take revenge on bullies is to watch the look on their faces when you drive out in that brand new Tesla while they’re still looking for a job.
11) Life as a teenager – Keep learning. Be curious. Be honest. Work Hard. Have Fun. Stop listening to naysayers. Keep good friends. Repeat.
12) Everyone fails. Everyone does things that they’re ashamed of. Everyone is made fun of. Everyone goes through breakups. Everyone faces tough times… don’t single yourself out. Life is unfair and all you can do is to keep moving on.
13) Life isn’t worth being someone who you’re not just so that you can spend time with people who don’t like you for who you are.
14) Don’t worry about people who don’t like you. Instead, care about those who do.
15) It’s better to enjoy your own company than to be fake with people who you don’t like at all.
16) Sometimes bad things happen to good people. But never let any of that affect your thinking of who you are or who you should be. Remember, heroes are made when people believe in themselves. Inspirational stories only happen when you truly believe that everyone, including you, is inspirational from within.
17) Being perfect is overrated. Being real is the new sexy.
18) Letting other people’s perception about you affect your perception of who you are, is like a Lion becoming a fish just because all his friends told him so… never happens, never will. You are what you think you are. Period.
19) Jobs are given to people with college degrees. Colleges take students with good grades. Good grades come to students who work hard. As you can see, looking pretty or hanging out with the ‘cool peeps’ has nothing to do with how far you can go in life.
20) Changing yourself for people who don’t like you will stop you from finding the ones who love you for who you are.
21) Whenever someone’s words bring you down, always remember that a lion can never be a fish, even if all his friends told him so.
22) No matter what you do in life, there’ll always be people who’ll talk behind your back. Let them talk, just make sure that your life is so awesome that they always interesting things to talk about.
23) Don’t worry, the right people will eventually find their way into your life. All you gotta do is be yourself and stay positive in life no matter what other people have to say about you.
24) You can go with the crowd. But remember, that won’t make you the person changing the world, building rockets and steering the future of humanity if you’re just one of them. Be different, be inspirational.
25) J K Rowling was jobless and poor before she went on to write Harry Potter, a series that’s sold over 500 million copies. Steve Jobs was fired from his own company before he came back and turned it into the World’s largest IT company. Michael Jordan missed 9000 shots. Bill Gates dropped out… the list is endless and that’s the fact of life. No matter how many times you fail in life, what matters is whether you’re willing to take the hit and still manage to come back the next day.
26) Be brave, be strong… especially when you think you’re not. That’s when some of the most inspirational moments of life will be forged.
27) You can blame all you want but at the end of the day, who you are and what you do is all YOU.
28) Being perfect is passé. Being magical is in.
29) Life is like a game. You must level-up if you want to win.
30) Being a teenager is tough. A lot of people will give you advice but the best thing to do is to have goals and then listen to your heart and have a goal. Whether that goal is getting into a good college or starting a part-time job to save for your future, keep your head down and focus on what matters to you the most. Everything else is just background noise.
31) Stop thinking about all the people who hurt you. Just make sure you don’t hurt the people who made you smile.
32) Bad times are like the weather. They eventually pass.
33) It’s ok to feel insecure… as long as you don’t let your insecurities stop you from being who you are.
34) Dreams will come true. Amazing things will happen. All you have to do is to believe in how awesome you truly are.
35) Trying to blame others for your problems is simply going to increase the problems that you have and give you new ones too.
36) Obama, Gates, Zuckerberg, Bieber, Beyonce, Jordan, Bezos, Musk… every single person who’s come along and left a mark has done so because of a simple fact – they did not let the opinions of others change who they were.
37) The secret to enjoying your teenage – be curious, be creative, have your quirks, be a good friend, do what excites you, be passionate, speak the truth, work hard, chase goals… everything else will follow.
38) Never ever let someone else’s opinion about you affect what you think of yourself.
39) Think of where you want to be 5 years down the line. Think about what you need to do to get there. Now start doing all those things starting this very moment. Life is too short to procrastinate.
40) Did you know that the easiest way to take revenge is to be successful? Just imagine how cool it’d be to see the people who made fun of you, wait in line outside your office for a job interview.