Retirement wishes for boss: Happy retirement wishes for boss
Retirement wishes for boss: Write an inspirational quote on a retirement greeting card to say farewell to a boss who is leaving. If you are going to give a goodbye speech or write a short letter, take ideas from these messages to wish your boss a Happy Retirement and praise him for his wonderful career. If all your colleagues have a close informal friendship, you can send your congratulations and best wishes to your boss on Facebook and share funny pins on Pinterest. Your boss may have been a tough manager but the only reason for his annoyingly angry personality was to pay the mortgage, pay the bills and put food on the table – just like everyone else.
1) Dear boss, your retirement is a just an illusion. Your spouse will become your new boss and your grandchildren become your full time colleagues. Happy retirement.
2) You may be given retirement because you are growing old. But it is a pity the company doesn’t realize that it is letting go of an asset more precious than gold. Happy retirement boss.
3) We will be happy if we can be even half as efficient, half as creative and half as amazing as a team as compared to what we were when you were the boss. We hate to see you retire but it was our pleasure to work under a fantastic boss like you. Have an awesome retirement.
4) Dear boss, your retirement is life’s way of telling you that it is time you put your friends and family before your work. Happy retirement.
5) Your retirement is nothing short of a glorious achievement. Not every leader can retire with such grace, dignity, respect and a teary eyed farewell from the whole office. Congratulations boss.
6) We never have a dull moment or a slow day in the office when you are around. Even though you were the eldest among us all, your spirit was the youngest. Happy retirement boss.
7) You should retire with pride, not because you had a fantastic career and you finished on a high. You should retire with pride because your employees look up to you and want to be just like you when they retire. Congratulations boss, wish you a happy retirement.
8) If retiring was based on votes rather than age, you would never retire because we would never vote for you. We love having you as our boss and we are going to miss you. Enjoy your retirement.
9) The first week of retirement will feel like the first taste of freedom. The second week of retirement will feel like a vacation. The third week of retirement will feel like the beginning of lifelong captivity at home. Happy retirement boss.
10) How we wish that you were born a few years later so that we would have some more time to learn from an awesome boss like you. Happy retirement.
11) I wish you a happy retirement not because I empathize with your age, but because I am inspired by the terrific career and life you have lived so far. Happy retirement to an inspirational boss.
12) People who retire take home retirement gifts like watches, cuff links or company souvenirs from their workplace. But very few people like you are lucky to take home good wishes, lifelong friends and amazing memories. Congratulations boss.
13) Dear boss, you have accomplished many challenges as our leader. But the biggest challenge of your retired life is about to begin – finding something challenging to do. How ironic. Happy retirement.
14) Your retirement may be the end of your desk job as our boss, but it marks the beginning of many new jobs like being a cook and helping your wife in the kitchen, being a cleaner and cleaning the house and being a dog walker and walking the pooch. Happy retirement boss.
15) Dear boss, you always insisted on keeping busy at work. The day that you retire is the day when you will finally acknowledge that life is too short to remain busy all the time. Happy retirement.
16) All your life you have given orders to employees like us in the office. Now you will experience how it feels to have a boss, as you stay home and take orders from your wife. Happy retirement.
17) Dear boss, you always like to talk in profit and loss terms so here goes – your retirement is a loss making proposition for your colleagues because we will lose a great leader but it will be a profit making venture for your family because they will spend more time with a dotting granddad, caring father and loving husband. Happy retirement.
18) You always taught yourself to work hard, meet deadlines, practice perfection and manage time. Now retirement will teach you how to relax, unwind, chill out and take it easy. Congratulations dear boss.
19) Our company saw success because of your enthusiasm and dedication at work. Now that you are retiring, we hope your family sees happiness because of your enthusiasm and dedication at home. Happy retirement.
20) Dear boss, until now you controlled unnecessary expenditures of the company. Now you will have to control your own unnecessary expenditures. Do you still look forward to retirement? Congratulations.
21) You have been an unfair boss – you never gave us holidays when we wanted them but you are about to take the longest holiday of your life. Happy retirement.
22) No matter how much we hate you for being an angry boss all the time, deep down inside we know that you push us for the company’s interest and for the progression of our careers. Thanks for showing us the tough love, happy retirement.
23) Dear boss, retirement is finally the time when your official dress code changes from shirts and suits to flannels and jammies. Happy retirement.
24) Just like a perfect cake cannot be made without the perfect ingredients, a perfect boss cannot be made without perfect employees. Happy retirement to a perfect boss from his perfect employees.
25) Throughout your career you have been someone’s boss. Retirement is your chance to be your own boss. Congratulations and best wishes.
26) Today we are here to celebrate the closure of a glorious career which has been full of laurels and achievement. But we are also here to mourn the departure of a great leader. Dear boss, we wish you a happy retirement.
27) Today we are not saying goodbye to our boss who gave instructions. Today we are saying goodbye to a leader who gave us direction and a mentor who gave us inspiration. Happy retirement.
28) Dear boss, I think you will love retirement. You never took day-offs from work, and there are no day-offs in retirement either. Happy retirement.
29) Throughout your career, you have climbed the corporate ladder faster than anyone else. Retirement is the time to stop climbing ladders, sit back on the sofa and put your feet up. Congratulations.
30) Dear boss, you have always laid all the rules in the office. Now you will finally be on the other side as your wife lays all the rules at home. Congratulations for your retirement.