Farewell messages for teachers: Take ideas from these inspirational quotes to write a personal message on a Farewell greeting card or to say goodbye to your teacher in a farewell speech or a letter. Thank your teacher for having the patience to teach students the core values of life. Whether your teacher is leaving for a new teaching assignment at another school or leaving due to retirement – get the class together and shower your teacher with best wishes, good luck and congratulations. If your teacher is active on social media tag her in funny tweets, sweet Facebook posts and cute pins on Pinterest. The thankless job of a teacher involves tolerating naughty and disrespectful behavior all year long. This is your chance to show that despite everything, you have nothing but respect and admiration for your teacher.
1) I will refuse to learn Science from any other teacher who cannot make Nature come alive in front of my eyes like you did. I will miss you a lot. Farewell, dear teacher.
2) Just like flowers spread their fragrance wherever they are kept, you are the kind of teacher who spreads knowledge and wisdom wherever you go. Farewell and good luck.
3) Finding an awesome teacher like you was the biggest miracle in my life but watching you go has been the biggest disaster. You may be leaving but your words of wisdom will stay in my heart forever. Farewell, dear teacher.
4) Excellent teachers like you should be handcuffed and locked up so that they can never escape and get a job at another school. We will miss you a lot, dear teacher. Farewell.
5) I am angry and jealous because students of another school are about to get a fabulous teacher while we are about to lose one. Farewell dear teacher.
6) Good teachers like you are rare and extremely difficult to come by. That is why we regret the fact that you taking up a new job and leaving us behind. Goodbye, best wishes.
7) Tears, cries and sobs will fill the air in the farewell party of the teacher who has given us knowledge, wisdom and insight. Congratulations on your new job and farewell.
8) A farewell party is meant to celebrate a new phase in the life of a person. But your farewell party will mourn the end of a wonderful phase in the life of your students who had the best time studying form you. Goodbye, we will miss you.
9) We don’t hate you for leaving our school and going to another one. We hate the principal for accepting your resignation letter. Farewell and goodbye, dear teacher.
10) Today I am creating a few new boards on my Pinterest account in your honor. They will be called Inspiration, Motivation, Knowledge and Wisdom – because that is what you have given us all these years. Farewell, dear teacher.
11) As you move to a new city, you will easily find a new set of intelligent students. But we will never be able to find a new teacher who is as intelligent as you. Farwell to our favorite teacher.
12) If we knew that you were going to leave us so soon, we would have never played all those pranks on you. We would have played many more. We love you dear teacher, goodbye.
13) I always knew that there were head hunters in the corporate world who select the best of employees and give them new jobs. But I never knew that there were head hunters in the academic world who poach brilliant teachers like you from one school to another. Farewell dear teacher.
14) Farewell to the teacher who used imagination instead of textbooks and inspiration instead of detention. We will miss you.
15) I may forget what was taught to me in school. I may forget the pranks I played in class and I may forget all the tests in which I failed. But I will never forget that I had a fantastic teacher like you. Goodbye.
16) Most teachers don’t realize but they have the power to make classrooms inspirational and interesting, or boring and dull. If all teachers were like you, we wouldn’t have a single boring day at school. Farewell, we are going to miss you.
17) The word farewell contains the essence of the kind of teacher you were to us – a Fair teacher who inspired us to do Well in our lives. Thanks a lot and farewell.
18) Wishing you farewell is the worst thing I have done as a student so far. It is even worse than appearing for all the tough tests that you set for us. Goodbye, dear teacher.
19) We are bidding you farewell but we can never say goodbye to the values that you have given us all these years. Farewell to our teacher.
20) Because a teacher like you won’t be there to pat my back or compliment my success, the joy of getting good grades is not going to be the same anymore. Farewell to my amazing teacher.
21) May you dislike your new job, get disappointed with your new students and find your new colleagues boring so that you can come back to our school and be our teacher once again. Farewell to the best teacher in the world.
22) Our school has made a huge loss this year – the resignation of an experienced teacher like you. Farewell.
23) Farewell to our dearest teacher who has prepared us to fare well in our lives. Goodbye.
24) We would never refuse an invitation to a party where there is free food and drinks. But we refuse coming to your farewell party because we won’t be able to see you leave us. Farewell, dear teacher.
25) We don’t need to wish you good luck for your future endeavors. You need to wish us good luck because we will need it more in your absence. Farewell teacher.
26) The backbone of a good school is not made from fancy classrooms and large campuses. It is made from the excellent education imparted by excellent teachers like you. Farewell.
27) You may be leaving the school but the knowledge you have imparted has been engraved in our minds forever. Goodbye, all your students are going to miss you.
28) If all the teachers in the world would be like you, school would become so much fun the children would never want to come back home from school. Farewell, dear teacher.
29) One man’s loss is another man’s gain – we realized the meaning of this quote today because our loss in losing a wonderful teacher like you is going to be a gain for the students of the new school you will be teaching at. Farewell.
30) Your farewell is one celebration in which the tears in my eyes are not of happiness, but of sadness. Goodbye to our teacher, who has been less of a tutor and more of a second mother.