Thank You Messages to Teachers from Parents: Notes and Quotes
Thank You Messages to Teachers from Parents: Notes and Quotes
Thank You Messages to Teachers from Parents: Show some appreciation for your kid’s teachers by writing a warm letter or a note to say thanks. Your sweet words could also be in the form of a personalized greeting card which you can give at the next parent-teacher meeting at school. If you know the teachers personally, post inspirational quotes on their Facebook or share motivational stuff on Pinterest. Your words will encourage teachers to strive harder to make sure that children get the education they deserve. Teachers deserve every bit of gratitude, for being in a profession that is often very thankless. They have to be selfless and show endless amount of patience while dealing with students. They contribute to your child’s progress and their words have the power to shape the future of a whole new generation.
1) A good teacher is everything a parent can never be. Thanks, for being one.
2) We parents may be accountants, scientists, doctors and engineers – but nothing contributes to the nation’s development more than the sacrifices made by teachers. Thank you.
3) Thanks for giving our LITTLE one BIG dreams.
4) It is impossible to thank a teacher. There are no words, to appreciate someone whose words empower children to chase their dreams.
5) Teachers are probably the most underrated yet the most powerful professionals in the whole world. Their work has a long term impact on not just the lives of the children they teach, but on society as a whole. They have the power to shape generations, impact minds and make the world a better place. Thank you for your contribution.
6) The school may have found a teacher in you, but our child found a hero in you. Thanks.
7) Our once introvert child’s personality has bloomed open like a beautiful fragrant flower ever since being tended by a lovely gardener in the form of a teacher like you. Thanks.
8) We might not be paid to teach our children the values of life, but your salaries are far too miniscule considering that your words will resonate inside our children’s minds for the rest of their lives. Thank you for taking good care of our child.
9) Teachers should be called Fillers because they fill all the gaps and crevices in a child’s life. Thanks for making our child’s life rounded and complete.
10) Your words are the sparks that light up our children’s futures. Thank you.
11) A good teacher is someone who can think like a student, look like a parent and behave like a boss. You are the boss our kid is lucky to have. Thanks.
13) Children eventually forget what they read in books but they will always remember how awesome a teacher was. Thanks for being just that.
14) Parents have got the easy job of raising our own kids. They are rewarded for all their sacrifices with the joy of watching their own blood grow up into fine young men and women. Teachers have got the tough jobs. Their rewards are limited to the hope that their wisdom will make a tiny difference into the lives of children, helping them to be better human beings. Thank you for all your selfless sacrifices.
15) My child has become a better person because of a wonderful person like you. Thanks.
16) Great inventors and leaders are not born. They are motivated and inspired to do great things by great teachers like you. Thanks for inspiring our kids.
17) Our child’s school years will be a priceless memory, thanks to a teacher who always made sure he was happy.
18) As a wonderful teacher, you may not realize that all good teachers have good parental qualities. But as good parents, we realize that we don’t have exquisite teaching qualities like yours. Thank you for taking good care of our child.
19) Our children are safeguarded from all of life’s negative influences, because teachers like you shower their love in ton and not just ounces. Thanks.
20) Google, Wikipedia, Wikihow, Seventeen and Encyclopaedias have no place in our child’s life because of awesome teachers like you. Thanks for being our child’s one-stop helpline.
21) Technology will keep evolving but nothing can replace the power of a teacher’s inspirational words.
22) As the years fly by, technology will change, society will change and education will change… but one thing that will remain constant is the value of a good teacher. Thanks for being one.
23) The biggest compliment a teacher can get is when a student goes home and says ‘Mom I had a great day at school’ Our child does that every day. Thanks.
24) As parents whenever we get credit for our child’s achievements we just say ‘Our child has the best teacher’ Thanks for bring out the best in our child.
25) No matter how hard parents try to give their children the best of values, they will ultimately grow up to be young adults whose personalities are shaped by teachers like you. Today we want to show gratitude for the way you have looked after our child, we know you really care because every time he has come back from school he has smiled. Thanks.
26) For giving our kids much needed advice, for educating the youth today, for shaping the future generation, for showing our lost kids the way. For making sacrifices aplenty, for taking up a profession so selfless, for letting us parents breathe easy, for being a teacher so flawless – Thank You.
27) More than putting children in good schools, parents should think about putting kids in the hands of good teachers like you. Thanks for everything.
28) As parents it is impossible for us to stop worrying about our child’s future. But at the back of our minds we are at peace because we know our child is in good hands of teachers like you. Thanks for being there.
29) We knew our daughter had the best teacher in the world when we were on a holiday and she said ‘Mom I miss going to school’ Thanks for making our child look forward to getting a good education.
30) As parents we try and give our child the best of everything at home. We rest easy because we know our child will get the best of everything at school – thanks to wonderful teachers like you.
31) Teachers like you should be immortalized so that children can forever receive education that is truly prized. Thanks.
32) Every now and then we hear about EXTRAORDINARY students who go out of their way and learn things from outside their coursework to become all-rounders. But today we want to thank an EXTRAORDINARY teacher who has gone out of her way to stay back and take extra classes to make sure her students find their way in life. Thank you.
33) As parents we have lost because you are a bigger influence on our child than us. But this is one race we are happy to lose. Thanks for imparting the best lessons to our kid.
34) There is nothing more satisfying for parents than knowing that their child is being given the same amount of love and care as at home. Thanks.
35) As parents, sometimes we worry because our child never comes to us for advice and guidance. But our worries are soon laid to rest when we remind ourselves that our child seeks advice and guidance from the best source possible – a teacher like YOU. Thanks.
36) Great teachers like you aren’t always the ones who have fancy degrees and qualifications. They are the ones who have a big heart and a desire to make the world a better place one kid at a time. Thank you.
37) When it comes to knowledge our child trusts you not only more than us, but also more than Wikipedia. Thanks for educating our child just like how a perfect teacher should.
38) You have no idea how grateful we are for helping our daughter cope up with the pressure of her midterms. She might have studied hard but we all know that the credit for her progress doesn’t go to those classes but to a helpful teacher like you.
39) It is impossible to put a price tag on the kind of education our child receives because as a teacher, your guidance is truly priceless. Thank you.
40) Thanks for believing in our daughter and helping her believe in her own abilities.