Farewell messages for colleagues and co-workers: Give your colleagues a proper send off by writing a touching goodbye message on their Farewell Card or in an email. You can use an inspirational quote, talk about a funny incident or just write about how you found your co-worker’s presence in the office very motivating. Let your colleague know that his or her resignation will mean a big loss and they will be dearly missed at the workplace. Whether it is your team member, subordinate, boss or the co-worker who sits in the next cubicle – say goodbye and give them a farewell treat that makes them leave with happy memories.
1) Today our team is going to lose its sense of humor and its heart beat. Farewell to the guy who made every day seem like Sunday with his jokes and enthusiasm.
2) Because we are in office, I may not let a tear come out of my eye. But my heart weeps for the fact that my true source of inspiration is leaving the company. Farewell and wish you luck in your future endeavors.
3) It is hard to be professional while bidding farewell to a colleague who has been less of a co-worker and more of a friend. I will miss your company in the office. Farewell, but I wish you did not have to leave.
4) Your resignation is a cruel reminder that all good things in life must come to an end. Having you as a partner in work was one of the best professional experiences in my career. Farewell, dear friend.
5) You decided to move to greener pastures, but your departure will leave our grounds barren and dry. Farewell to the co-worker who was the life of the office.
6) Now that you are leaving, miscellaneous expenses of the company will decrease, productivity will increase, deadlines will be met and efficiency will spike. On a serious note, the exact opposite will happen. Farewell dear colleague.
7) Your resignation is the biggest loss that our company has suffered this fiscal. We all wish farewell to the employee who was a profit driving machine.
8) I want to hunt down the head hunter who hunted you and tell him that he has managed to hunt the best hunt ever. Farewell.
9) Without a fun-loving co-worker like you, our after work drinks will turn sober, quiet and slightly more sophisticated. Farewell buddy, we will miss you.
10) The performance of our team and the profits of the company will definitely decrease when an exceptional sales executive like you leaves. But the amount of happiness and wisdom you shared with everyone who worked with you will never diminish. Farewell to our colleague who will always stay in our hearts.
11) I know that quitting this job has been one of the best decisions of your life but it has had the worst impact on your colleagues. We are set to lose a terrific comrade. Farewell buddy.
12) On the outside, I may be smiling while I wish you farewell. But on the inside, I am desperately praying that you will quit your new job and come back soon. Farewell.
13) I would envy you for your new job, but right now I am just shocked and sad to know that you are leaving. Farewell to the colleague to made team meetings meaningful and lunch breaks awesome.
14) If I had to play a final prank on you before bidding you farewell, I would tie your legs to your cubicle when you aren’t looking so that you can never leave us. Farewell to the best co-worker ever.
15) I like the feeling of finding it difficult to say goodbye to someone because it only means that I have found a true friend. Farewell and may you fare well in life my dear colleague and friend.
16) You will go away but your teachings, morals, ethics and advice will always stay with us. Thanks for being such an inspirational co-worker.
17) We were planning to throw you an amazing bash next month and shower you with a lot of expensive gifts to tell what a wonderful colleague you are, but you are leaving. So let us know if you change your mind. Farewell.
18) If the profits of the new company that your are joining spike next quarter, we will easily be able to know the person responsible behind the increase. Farewell to our most capable and efficient colleague.
19) How can I wish you farewell, when you have mentored me to ensure that I fare well in this job? Congratulations for your new venture mate.
20) I wish we didn’t go to that stupid party last year. Then you wouldn’t have met that boy and he wouldn’t have become your boyfriend who you eventually married. Then you wouldn’t be moving cities because of him and you wouldn’t be quitting this job. I blame it all on that stupid party. Farewell.
21) Instead of saying farewell to you, I wish I could say fare-bad so that you come back and continue working with us. But I won’t because I wish the best for you. Farewell.
22) Having awesome colleagues like you can become a big problem because your easy going nature and accommodating behavior makes it impossible to enjoy working with other people. Farewell.
23) If I knew that you would turn out to be such an extraordinary employee, I would have asked you to sign a bond which ensured at least 10 years of your employment with the company. Farewell from your boss, or ex-boss.
24) You were my best critic, honest friend, reliable teammate and dependable colleague. Farewell and keep in touch.
25) We have planned a grand department party next week which you won’t be able to attend because it seems that life has grander plans for you. Farewell and we will miss you.
26) You better send me a sweet and cheerful good morning text every day. After you leave, I will have nothing else to help me look forward to the day at work. Farewell.
27) I will now have to make an addition to my family pictures on the softboard in my cubicle. And that picture is yours because you are more like family and less like a co-worker. Farewell.
28) In your absence, who will I blame for not meeting headlines on time and not preparing reports without errors? I will miss you my dear colleague, farewell.
29) Your resignation may have left an empty cubicle in the office but your departure has left an empty space in my heart. Congratulations for finding a new job, we will miss you.
30) I know that you are going to get an awesome salary in your new job but there is no guarantee that you will get awesome colleagues like us too. Farewell.