Farewell Messages for Colleagues: Goodbye Messages for Co-workers
Farewell messages for colleagues and co-workers: Give special colleagues a special send off by writing a touching message on their Farewell Cards. You can use inspirational quotes, talk about a funny incident or just write about how you found your co-worker’s presence in the office very motivating. Let your colleague know that his or her resignation will mean a big loss to you not just on a professional level but on a personal one too. Use sweet words to express how you will miss them at the workplace. Whether it is your team member, subordinate, boss or the co-worker who is more like a friend – say goodbye in a way that makes them leave with smiles and happy memories. If you haven’t worked with this person closely, a formal email or a simple text might be more appropriate than a greeting card.
1) Because we are in the office, I may not let tears out of my eyes. But I want you to know, that my heart will silently weep and cry. Farewell.
2) Monthly targets, performance appraisals and KPIs come and go, but the memories of working with a colleague like you will stay forever. Farewell.
3) It is hard to say goodbye to a colleague who has been less of a co-worker and more of a friend. I will miss you and I am sad that the joyride of working with you has to come to an end. Farewell.
4) Dear colleague… you decided to move to greener pastures, but your departure will leave our grounds barren and dry. Farewell.
5) I know that you are going to get an awesome salary in your new job but there is no guarantee that you will get awesome colleagues like us too. Do you still want to go? Farewell.
6) The cold meeting room walls will now feel colder without the warmth of a helpful and considerate colleague like you. Farewell.
7) I want to hunt down the head hunter who hunted you and tell him that he has scored his best hunt ever. Farewell.
8) The performance of our team will definitely decrease when an exceptional sales executive like you leaves. But more importantly, in your absence the hearts of all your colleagues will uncontrollably grieve. Farewell.
9) With your departure, we’ve lost a shield that protected us from the boss’ rants and a weapon that helped us in our war with monthly targets. Farewell.
10) Your resignation is a cruel reminder that all good things in life must come to an end. Having you as a partner at work was one of the best professional experiences in my career. Farewell, my dear friend.
11) I like the feeling of finding it difficult to say goodbye to someone because it only means that I have found a true friend. Farewell – may you fare well in life, my dear colleague and friend.
12) NEVER in my life have I EVER thought that I would want to work with a colleague FOREVER – until I started working with YOU. Farewell, I will miss you.
13) Now that you are leaving, miscellaneous expenses of the company will decrease, productivity will increase, deadlines will be met and efficiency will spike. On a serious note, the exact opposite will happen. Farewell.
14) I will now have to make an addition to the family pictures on my office desk – YOU, because you have always been more like family and less like a co-worker. Farewell.
15) You were my best critic, honest friend, reliable teammate and dependable colleague. Farewell and keep in touch.
16) With your resignation your employment in this company may finish, but the sweet memories of working with you will never diminish. Goodbye and farewell.
17) Your resignation may have left a small empty cubicle in the office but your departure has left a large empty space in my heart. Congratulations for finding a new job, we will miss you.
18) Farewell, to the man whose word we trusted more than operating procedures, checklists and manuals. Your knowledge and experience was always beyond par.
19) Without your help and never-ending support, I don’t know how I will be able to hold fort. Without your cheerful smile and motivational notes, I will have to depend on inspirational videos and quotes. Farewell.
20) Your resignation is the biggest loss that our company has suffered this fiscal. We all wish farewell to the employee who was a profit driving machine and a friend so special.
21) Without a fun-loving co-worker like you, our after work drinks will turn sober, quiet and slightly more sophisticated. Farewell buddy, we will miss you.
22) Coming to work every day and not seeing your chirpy face will be a painful anguish. But the fun memories we’ve shared at work will never diminish. Farewell.
23) I know that quitting this job has been one of the BEST decisions of your life but just so you know, it will have the WORST impact on your colleagues. While you are set to GAIN a better position, we are set to LOSE a terrific comrade. Farewell.
24) On the outside, I may be smiling while I wish you farewell. But on the inside, I am desperately praying that you will quit your new job and come back to work with us again. Farewell.
25) I would envy you for your new job, but right now I am just shocked and sad to know that you are leaving. Farewell to the colleague to made lunch breaks awesome and added life to dull team meetings.
26) If I had to play a final prank on you before bidding you farewell, I would tie your legs to your cubicle when you aren’t looking so that you can never leave us. Farewell to the best co-worker ever.
27) You will go away but your morals, ethics and advice will always stay with us. Thanks for being such an inspirational co-worker.
28) We were planning to throw you an amazing party next month and shower you with a lot of expensive gifts to tell you what a wonderful colleague you are, but you are leaving. So let us know if you change your mind. Farewell.
29) How can I wish you farewell, when you have mentored me to ensure that I fare well in this job? Goodbye.
30) Instead of saying farewell to you, I wish I could say fare-bad so that you come back and continue working with us. But I won’t because I always wish the best for you. Farewell.
31) Your resignation has shook us from the core. Without you, work is going to be a bore. Your departure has made us all sad. Your absence is going to drive us totally mad. Farewell.
32) Having awesome colleagues like you can become a big problem because your easy going nature and contagious smiles make it impossible to enjoy working with other people. Farewell.
33) If I knew that you would turn out to be such an extraordinary employee, I would have asked you to sign a 10 year contract so that you would never leave me. Farewell, it was a pleasure being your boss.
34) We have planned a grand department party next week which you won’t be able to attend because it seems that life has grander plans for you. Farewell and we will miss you.
35) Today our team is going to lose its sense of humor and its heart beat. Farewell to the colleague who made every day seem like a Sunday, with a personality so sweet.
36) You better send me a sweet and cheerful good morning text every day. After you leave, I will have nothing else to help me look forward to the day at work. Farewell.
37) In your absence, who will I blame for not meeting deadlines on time and not preparing reports without errors? I will miss you, farewell.
38) The performance of the company you are going to, is bound to increase next quarter. Because a dynamic and efficient employee like you – they couldn’t have hired any better. Farewell and good luck.
39) I am saying goodbye not just to a colleague, but also to a friend and my greatest source of inspiration. Farewell.
40) The boss may be sad because of losing a hardworking and efficient employee, but we are sad because your heart-warming smile we will no longer see. Goodbye and farewell.