Thank You Notes for Colleagues: Quotes and Messages
Thank You Notes for Colleagues: Quotes and Messages
Thanks You Notes for Colleagues: Teamwork is essential for success. Even your individual career graph will go nowhere if you are unable to work together with your co-workers. A sweet way to bond with everyone in the office is to thank someone when they go out of their way to help you. Think of an inspirational message that conveys gratitude without sounding cheesy. Write it on a post-it, share it on Pinterest, post it on their Facebook, text it or use it in a short speech – do whatever it takes to acknowledge it when people support you. Your cute words might do more than just start off a cute friendship in the office. They could even be just the kind of motivation your colleagues need to take your team to the next level.
1) Thanks for being the BRAIN of boardroom meetings, the HANDS of workplace policies, the LEGS that take the team forward and the LIFE of office parties.
2) When you look back at your career, the highlights will never be the awards and promotions… but the people you’ve worked with. Thanks for being a fantastic highlight in mine.
3) Whether it is end-of-year or monthly review, I have nothing to fear when I have colleagues like you. Thank you.
4) I don’t care if the computers, printers, scanners and copiers can breakdown. As long as you are up and about, I have nothing to worry about. Thanks.
5) If the company’s management allocated 1% of their budget more to hire efficient employees like you, I am sure they would get 99% more productivity and results. Thanks for being a fantastic colleague.
6) In life, you can put a price tag on just about everything, expect people who pulled you up when you were down and helped you get where you wanted to be. Thanks for being one such person in my life.
7) Good colleagues are those who are easy to approach and difficult to blame. Thanks for being one.
8) Even though there are a few skills that I still lack, I’m not afraid because I know you are a colleague who’s always got my back. Thanks.
9) The biggest advantage of working with fun colleagues like you is that I don’t feel like I am working at all. Thanks for being such a joy to work with.
11) Good colleagues are those who know that WE is more powerful than ME.
12) You watched over me just like how parents watch over their toddlers until they can walk by themselves. Thanks for all your help.
13) I know have worked hard to get a promotion, but deep down inside I also know that I wouldn’t have got it without the support of colleagues like you. Thanks mate.
14) I look forward to the moment when it is time to retire. Not because I am tired of working with you, but because I can’t wait to enjoy spending time with you outside the office… not just as colleagues but as best friends.
15) Most of my ideas work, not just because they are creative, but because they are supported and endorsed by colleagues who are supportive. Thank you.
16) The boss might value your skills and knowledge, but I value your smiles and support. Thanks.
17) Without you, our targets would go for a toss and I would be at a heavy loss. Thanks for behaving like a colleague, even though you are my boss.
18) I owe my promotion less to my qualifications and more to the support of helpful colleagues like you. Thanks.
19) I don’t mind taking risks because I know that colleagues like you will always be there to catch me if I fall. Thanks for your support.
20) Your energy and enthusiasm are the toughest benchmark to beat at work. Thanks for being the life of the workplace.
21) Good colleagues are those who understand that team goals are more important than egos. Thanks for being one.
22) You gave me all the things I did not get from my education – determination, motivation and inspiration. Thanks for being a colleague and a teacher, two in one.
24) Work seems like a nightmare to some, but it is a dream come true for me… thanks to colleagues like you.
25) You showed me patience instead of anger, guidance instead of annoyance and understanding instead of intolerance. Thanks for being so supportive.
26) I never face Monday morning blues, because of fun colleagues like you. Thank you.
27) What goes around, comes around – I don’t know if this really happens but if it does, you are going to have a lot of success in your life because that is what you have helped me achieve. Thank you.
28) I behave as if I hate it when you give me bad feedback. But deep down inside I appreciate it because I would rather know the truth, even if it is nasty and blunt. Thanks for your honesty.
29) Your guidance has catapulted me in a whole new professional league. I am lucky to have you as my trusty colleague. Thank you.
30) I often think of what I would do, if I didn’t have colleagues like you. I’d get shivers down my spine, I guess, I’d never stop to whine.
31) I don’t compete with you for anything except being a better colleague to you than what you have been to me. Thank you for being such an inspiration.
32) More than being proud of working for an extraordinary company, I am proud of working with an extraordinary colleague like you. Thanks for making my work-life truly extraordinary.
33) You are the kind of colleague every professional wants. You are the kind of employee every company wants. You are the kind of boss every employee wants. You, my dear colleague… are truly the all-in-one package.
34) My monthly targets looked sky high, just thinking about it made me cry. I really thought I would die, but you helped me soar and fly. Thanks so much.
35) Thank you for brightening up each and every day, with your hilarious pranks and funny ways. If you were my boss instead of my colleague, work would be so much more fun, I say.
36) Ideal and Idol… both these words are the perfect prefixes to the word Colleague when it comes to you. Thank you.
37) I don’t how I can show enough appreciation, to a co-worker who has given me so much motivation. Thanks, for being such an inspiration.
38) My biggest professional asset is not my experience or educational background – it is a mix of the skills and street smartness I have learnt from you. Thanks for being my colleague and my mentor.
39) I will never change my job because no other company can offer me my favorite perk which I receive here – an amazing colleague like you. Thanks.
40) Good teamwork is when colleagues realize that working together is the easiest way to be successful. Thanks for diving the point home.