Thank You Messages for Doctors: Write a note of thanks for your doctor if care, concern, personal attention and professional services have played a vital role in your recovery. Doctors, nurses and staff work night and day to perform life saving acts which are nothing short of miracles. A short letter, a few sweet quotes on a greeting card or a touching patient testimonial to show appreciation for their thankless efforts will go a long way. If you know the doctor personally, express your gratitude on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter, and tag them in your posts. Your inspirational words will motivate them to make hospitals a happier place – one patient at a time.
1) Good doctors understand responsibility better than privilege and practice accountability better than business. Thanks for being one such doc.
2) Many of your patients have recommended you as a good doctor. But I am going one step further to also to recommend you as a great human being. Thanks.
3) More than a good doctor, I value the fact that you were a good listener. More than being just professionals, I value the fact that your staff’s attitude was exceptional. Thank you.
4) The very thought of hospitalization is scary and traumatizing. But caring doctors like you make it friendly and pleasing. Thanks for your effective analysis and diagnosis. Else, I would never have been able to continue living a life of bliss.
5) Thanks for teaching me the difference between Fact and Faith: Fact is when any ordinary doctor diagnoses illness in a report. Faith is when good doctors like you give their patients the strength to recover.
6) Before saying that you are an extraordinary doctor, I want to tell you that you are an extraordinary human being. Thanks for showing so much care and concern.
7) Real doctors spend time to look beyond the medical reports and understand the suffering and pain that patients are going through. Thanks for being one.
8) You have been much more to me than just a doctor. You have been my therapist, supporter, friend, well wisher and angel in disguise. Thank you.
9) I was an ordinary patient of ordinary means but your team took care of me as if I was the most important person on earth. Thanks doc.
10) An apple a day keeps a doctor away. But who wants to keep good doctors like you at bay?
11) Medicines can cure, but a good doctor’s inspirational words can give the strength to fight from within. Thanks for doing just that.
12) Any doctor can prescribe, but only a few good ones can really heal. You, are the latter. Thanks.
13) Good doctors know how to prescribe the most important drug of all – a positive attitude. Thanks for doing just that.
14) If every doctor strives to be as caring and generous as you, the world would be filled with smiles and laughter instead of pain and sorrow. Thanks for everything doc.
15) The nightmare of my illness slowly became a dream of recovery, all thanks to a wonderful doctor who changed my destiny. Thanks doc.
16) A good doctor’s comforting and reassuring words are sometimes more powerful than the medicines.
17) I will be able to thank you for your medical services by paying my dues but I will never be able to thank you enough for all the support and advice you gave me as friend. Thanks doctor.
18) It wasn’t the medicines, but your reassuring words which gave me the strength to pull through my illness. Thanks doc.
19) Motivation and Positive Attitude are the two most important medicines any doctor can prescribe. Thanks for doing that perfectly.
20) If you hadn’t treated my pain, I would have gone insane. Thanks for all your support – medical and emotional. Your contribution in my life is nothing short of magical.
21) Exorbitant bills, tasteless food and painful recovery – all of this was bearable only because I had a wonderful doctor like you. Thanks a lot.
22) A patient’s testimonial is less of a recognition of a doctor’s professional expertise, and more of a recommendation of a doctor’s ability to listen, care and heal. I can vouch for the fact that your abilities are unmatched. Thanks doctor.
23) You’re the best doctor in my books because you give me fewer medicines and more reasons to smile. Thanks.
24) Nine months of my pregnancy could have been a nightmare without your medical supervision. Thanks for making my journey to become a mommy nothing less than a dream come true.
25) Good doctors like you replace the Fear of Illness with Trust in Recovery. Thanks.
26) Whether it is a headache, fever or the common flu, no illness stands a chance against a doctor like you. Thank you.
27) My baby was able to see the light of day because you kept awake all night for my C-section. Thank you doctor.
28) Cancer as a disease is ruthless, merciless, frustrating and very tough. But good oncologists like you make this illness a little less rough. Thanks doc.
29) Other doctors simply treat their patients with medicines but forget to do the most important thing which you do – help them to move on with their lives with motivating words and inspirational thoughts. Thanks for everything doc.
30) Until now I associated the word Surgery with Misery. After being under the careful watch of a doctor like you, I associate Surgery with Recovery. Thanks.
31) For dealing with a highly irritable, grumpy and annoying patient like me, I give you the award of the best doctor of the century.
32) Doc, thanks for always putting the health of your patients ahead of their bills.
33) I hate going hospitals but your friendly staff made sure that my hospitalization very pleasant. Thanks.
34) The surgery gave my life a new beginning, mainly because your words were nothing short of inspiring. Thanks.
35) Going through childbirth is a mix of immense pain followed by immense happiness. In this journey, the presence of a wonderful doctor is simply priceless. Thanks doctor, for comforting me and taking away all my stress.
36) The secret to my awesome recovery, is a doctor who is simply extraordinary.
37) I owe my recovery to your ability to understand not just the numbers on my reports, but also the distress I was under. Thanks doc.
38) Surgeons like you are not just doctors, but real life-savers. I may not have talked to God in my prayers, but in your services I have seen some of His favors. Thanks.
39) Apart from your MD, I certify that you have the following skills – Good Listener, Lots of Patience and Caring Attitude. Thanks doc.
40) I found more healing in your inspirational words, than I did in those medicines. Thanks for adding a human touch to my treatment.