Thank You Messages for Birthday Wishes: Quotes and Notes
Thank You Messages for Birthday Wishes: Quotes and Notes
Thank You Messages for Birthday Wishes: Write a cute thank you note to everyone who wished you on your birthday. Reply to every text, Facebook post, tweet, email, greeting card and even to the messages on Snapchat and WhatsApp. Show that you really appreciate it when people not only remember, but care to send their best wishes to you on your special day. Whether it is for your friends, colleagues, girlfriend, boyfriend, parents or anyone else – use this post to ideate on how you will word your own quote that reeks gratitude. It can be a funny one-liner or a heartfelt note that shows how grateful you feel. The party will be over soon but the sweetest of messages will become keepsakes. They’ll trigger the most beautiful nostalgia years down the line.
1) Your wishes have become a keepsake that will forever remind me of happy times and beautiful memories. Thank you so much.
2) My birthday lasted just for a day but the wishes you sent me are going to make me feel special for the rest of the year. Thank you.
3) Your words were the perfect embellishment on my birthday, your wishes have just blown me away. No matter how hard I try on my own, I will never be able to replicate the warmth you have shown. Thanks.
4) Thanks for a message that was, truly priceless and the epitome of sweetness. Now I know that you are, utterly loving and delightfully caring.
5) Money and gifts can buy almost everything – except the love of friends like you. Thanks for your sweet wishes on my birthday.
6) Your beautiful wishes did something that no amount of money can buy – they made me believe in the value of friendship. Thanks.
7) Just like how food remains tasteless without salt, my birthday celebrations would have been incomplete without your wishes. Thanks for being the SALT in my life.
8) I was feeling terrible about turning a year older until I read your message which rid me of my blues. Now I feel that growing old is totally worth it, as long as it is with friends like you. Thanks.
9) Funny Facebook status update: Thank you all for sending me such sweet birthday messages on Facebook. Why can’t you be so sweet to me all year around?
10) Birthday gifts can get broken or lost, but your priceless words will remain close to my heart for eternity. Thanks.
11) Thanks for your wishes, they were… funny, cute and charming. Exactly like you.
12) This tweet goes out to everyone who sent in their kind wishes on my birthday. Your sweet words lit up my life just like the sun’s rays. Thank you.
13) If your birthday wish was written on the image of a cake and pinned on Pinterest, it would go viral because it is the cutest thing I’ve ever read. Thanks for being such a sweetheart.
14) Had you not sent a text on my birthday unfailingly, I would have felt lonely even in the midst of friends and family. Thank you so much.
15) Thanks for taking the time out to write such a sweet poem even in the day and age of cut-copy-paste. Your message is proof of the fact that life’s beautiful feelings are never truly cherished in haste.
16) Your wishes made my day, is what I want you to know. For a long time in my heart, your words will echo. Thanks.
17) The deep impact of your words is impossible to measure, your greeting card has become one of my life’s treasures. Thank you.
18) If my life was a balance sheet, the greetings you sent have just become one of the biggest assets which will drive the profits of happiness and smiles for many years to come. Thank you.
19) Nothing in this world is as beautiful as you are, except for the birthday wish that you sent to me. Thanks.
20) Even the combined value of all my birthday gifts cannot match the value of your beautiful wish. Thanks for such a heart-warming greeting.
21) Birthday celebrations whizz by in a jiffy, but wishes like yours linger along in the heart forever. xoxo
22) The biggest gift I received on my birthday are the sweet words in the greeting card that you gave to me. Wishes from friends like you are what will make my birthday a beautiful memory. Thank you.
23) Gifts will wither away into the sands of time, but your words will reverberate in my heart forever, like a sweet little rhyme. Thanks.
24) Even though you are busy travelling you sent me birthday wishes in advance. To repay such a sweet gesture, I don’t know if I will ever get the chance. Thanks.
25) The birthday message you sent to me was cuter than a kitty, sweeter than a puppy and more beautiful than a magnificent sunrise. Thank you.
26) Just like how a sprinkle of chocolate makes a coffee worth devouring, your heartfelt wishes made my birthday worth celebrating. Thank you.
27) My birthday balloons wouldn’t have popped, my birthday cake would have been bitter and my birthday drinks would not have been bubbly, had I not received your wishes. Thanks for adding the spark to my celebrations.
28) After reading the beautiful message you wrote on my birthday greeting card, I think you should change careers and start working for Blue Mountain or Hallmark. Thanks for such sweet words.
29) Thanks for avoiding stock greetings from the supermarket shelves and taking the time to write such a beautiful handwritten message on my birthday card. You’re the best.
30) I never revealed my birthday on social media hoping that real friends never need Facebook to remember each others’ birthday. You are one such bestie. Thanks for your wishes.
31) The quote that you sent to me on my birthday is the perfect example of the fact that words are free but their value is priceless. Thank you.
32) Your words left me rolling on the floor with laughter. I’ll be sharing your quote on Facebook and Twitter to teach everyone a thing or two about humor. xoxo
33) Gifts can’t be carried around but I will carry the essence of your beautiful message in my heart wherever I go. Thank you.
34) Thanks for going out of your way and giving me a call when you could have just sent me a message on Facebook. You are a real friend.
35) Your wishes mean a lot to me because you remembered my big day in spite of having the reputation of being forgetful. Thanks a ton.
36) Gifts and parties may have brought a smile on my face, but sweet wishes like yours have their own special place. Reading the words you wrote on my card brought tears to my eyes, which is why I believe that friends like you are my life’s best prize. Thanks.
37) You should become a songwriter for Taylor Swift because the message you sent me on my birthday was so romantic. Thanks.
38) You should write jingles for kids because you seem to have the sweetest things to say. Thanks for your wishes on my birthday – they were the cutest.
39) Regardless of how many years pass by, I will never throw my iPhone away simply because it has your wishes in it. Thanks for such sweet words.
40) Just like how the taste of a delicious meal lingers for a long time, the vibes of your sweet message will linger in my heart for years to come. Thanks.