Thank You Messages for Coming to a Birthday Party: Quotes and Notes
Thank You Messages for Coming to a Birthday Party: Send sweet notes to all your friends, besties, family and colleagues who made your party as awesome as it was. From cute Facebook updates to funny tweets to warm texts – take ideas from this post to think of something unique and original. Share the selfies on Instagram and hop over to Pinterest to flaunt some of the greetings you got. Never forget that no matter how you plan your birthdays, they will always be incomplete without the people who matter. So spare a moment to reflect back on your special day and thank the people who helped making your birthday a beautiful and an awesome memory.
1) Thanks for coming to my party. It is a memory that I’ll hold close to my heart forever. xoxo
2) The massive hangover I’m having right now after my birthday party last night means just one thing… you should start a band because you party like a rock star. Thanks for such an amazing time.
3) The best selfies of my life were clicked yesterday at my party, all thanks to friends like you who made it a perfect memory. Thanks.
4) Beautiful gifts, beautiful people, beautiful moments, beautiful toasts and a beautiful day – Thanks for coming and making my birthday beautiful.
5) Birthdays and parties will come and go, but the priceless memories will stay in my heart forever. Thanks for coming.
6) Times change, years go by and life takes its own turns, but the memories remain. Thanks for making my birthday one such beautiful memory.
7) You came, you sang, you danced and you enjoyed. I know that was your way of getting sadistic pleasure while watching me grow old. Thanks a lot.
8) I know YOLO but yesterday you taught me how to YOPO – You Only Party Once. Thanks for coming!
9) Just like how a cake is incomplete without a candle and a gift is incomplete without wrapping paper, my parties are incomplete without my besties. Thanks for coming.
10) The beautiful hues of my birthday selfies would have been drab and dull if it weren’t for you. Thanks for coming.
11) Without you, my birthday would have been just another day in the calendar. Thanks for coming!
12) I really don’t mind turning older on my birthdays, as long as I have friends like you who make life seem like a massive celebration. Thanks for coming.
13) My birthday party finds its spot in my life’s top 10 happiest moments… thanks to friends like you who made it so awesome. xoxo
14) The best day of my life was yesterday, not just because it was my birthday, but because you went out of your way, to make sure I had a party which made me go YAY. Thanks.
15) Because you came, my birthday remained less of a small party and became more of a massive festivity. Thanks for coming.
16) Awesome friends like you are the only thing stopping me from feeling old on my birthday. Thanks for coming.
17) Cakes and parties are useless, if you can’t share them with friends who make life priceless. Thanks for coming to my party.
18) My birthday party was cool, awesome and sexy only because it was attended by cool, awesome and sexy people like you. Thanks for coming.
19) I may be hung-over, tired and grumpy today. But I was happy, excited and cheerful last night – and I owe it all to friends like you. Thanks for coming and living it up.
20) My birthday party would have been like a quiet theater play. But thanks to you, it turned into a wild rock and roll concert. Thanks for the crazy times.
21) Friends like you make my life totally worthy of being hashtagged YOLO. Thanks.
22) I was pretty sure that you would come to my birthday party even if the city was washed away with floods, destroyed by an earthquake or conquered by aliens. After all, where else would you get free drinks and free food. Thanks for coming buddy.
23) The music wouldn’t have been groovy, the food wouldn’t have been yummy and the drinks wouldn’t have been slurpy… if you hadn’t come to my party. Thanks.
24) Your presence in my birthday party was like finishing off a delicious meal with a sinful desert – beautiful and memorable. Thanks for coming.
25) According to an urban legend among us friends, every party you attend goes from dull and boring to crazy and fun. Thanks for coming and living up to your legendary status.
26) You came and partied all night long, you came and same my birthday song. You came and brought amazing gifts, you literally gave my birthday a lift. Thanks.
27) Awesome music, food and drinks were the good things about my party. But the best thing was that I had you to share it all with. Thanks for being a part of the celebration.
28) Meet the star of my birthday party – this is how you have been tagged on Facebook in my latest album. Thanks for the good times rock star.
29) If I could go back in time and have the same birthday party again, I would have done a lot of things differently except one – the guest list, because it was perfect and awesome. Thank you all for coming.
30) You could have texted if you wanted to, made excuses if you wanted to, called in sick if you wanted to, sent in a gift if you wanted to… I’m glad you didn’t do any of these and came all the way to wish me on my birthday. Thanks.
31) To yet another year in my life as I bid adieu, I’m glad I celebrated with friends like you. Thanks for coming.
32) Your presence was the biggest blessing and gift that I got on my birthday. Thanks for coming.
33) My birthday party would have been boring and lifeless, if it weren’t for friends who made it a blast of happiness. Thanks for making it, so memorable and truly priceless.
34) Thanks to all the awesome selfies we clicked yesterday, my birthday party has been a hit not just in my heart but also on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
35) By coming to my birthday party with your presence, you filled my heart with happiness and my day with awesomeness. Thanks.
36) Friends make parties worth attending. But besties like you made my birthday party worth remembering. Thank you so much for coming.
37) The presence of a superstar like you, made my birthday party nothing short of a Page 3 do. Thank you so much for coming.
38) Awesome friends like you who know how to party like there’s no tomorrow, is the reason why I don’t mind saying again and again that ‘The treat is on me’. Thanks guys.
39) I would have been sitting in a corner sulking and sobbing if you hadn’t come to my birthday party. Thanks for coming and saving the day.
40) You came, you brought gifts and you partied the night away as if there was no tomorrow… thanks for celebrating my birthday as if it were your own. xoxo