I Love You Messages for Son: This post is a beautiful mix of quotes that are drenched in the innocence of the relationship between a mother, father and a son. When was the last time you said something sweet to your son? The years will whizz by and before you know it, he’ll move out and the distance will grow. Think about how you feel when he calls you mom or dad, think about all the wonderful moments you’ve experienced as a parent – channel your thoughts onto a cute note, text or even a short scribble on a greeting card. Facebook or Pinterest may not be the right place to tell your teenage boy how much you love him. Let him know that regardless of all the fights and arguments, deep down inside you want nothing but the best for him. The bond between parents and their kids is unlike any other – celebrate yours with hugs, smiles and memories that last even when you’re long gone.
1) Son… no matter how many years go by, no matter how far you’re away from me. Nothing can change the bond between us, my baby, you’ll always be.
2) Maybe, destiny and fate could have given you better parents than us. But nothing, could have given us a better son than you. We love you son, you’re the best.
3) No one else will scold you like I do, but remember that no one else will love you like I do. All I want, is for you to be the best you can be. I love you, son.
4) All of my life’s troubles simple disappear when I see my son smile.
5) The best parent, in me you may not have seen. But the best son, you have always been. Having you as my son is the only way, I’d want to live my life again to this very day. I love you, son.
6) My son… from grounding you to scolding you, it’s ok if you feel that I’m always wrong. There will come a day, when you realize how all my wrongs made everything right for you. I love you.
7) No matter how old you become, I’ll always hold your hand tenderly… just like how I held it on the day that you were born. I love you, son.
8) Parents always think that they’ll change their children’s lives in the best way they can. But little do they realize, that the love of a child will eventually change and shape their lives in a way that they can never image. That’s exactly what happened to us, we love you.
9) Son… all the ups and downs in my life were written off and forgotten, on the day you were born.
10) You are not just a son to me. You’re my life, my soul, my heart and most of all, the reason for my existence.
11) Whenever life puts you in a situation you don’t want to face, just close your eyes and go back to the moment when your mom held you in her arms and said, ‘Don’t worry my child, everything will be alright’.
12) I know that you will be an excellent father when you grow up… because you know exactly what it takes to be a good son. I love you.
13) I am proud of you… not just because you are my son, but because you are the man that I could never be. I love you.
14) We may not be able to fulfil every wish of yours and we feel guilty, because you’ve been everything we could have ever wanted in a son. We love you.
15) As your parents, sometimes, we can’t help but cry. Sometimes, we can’t believe it’s true, that we have a son as perfect as you. We love you.
16) Son, spread your wings and live life to the fullest, because I’m going to live mine through your eyes. I love you.
17) I fear the day you will leave for college. It will be like watching my life’s purpose and the reason for my existence, just walk away. I love you.
18) I didn’t know my purpose in this world and I had always wondered why I was born, until you were born to me. I love you, son.
19) I always knew that I’d be a caring father one day. But the day you were born, made me realize what it would take to be a loving DAD. I love you, son.
20) Neither is your dad a king, nor am I a queen. But you our dear son, have turned out to be nothing less than a handsome and charismatic prince. We love you.
21) Son, a lot of people will come and go in your life as you grow older. But no matter what, I’ll be the one who’ll always hold your hand and always have you in my heart, till the end of time.
22) I realized what it felt like having my life sucked out of me, the day you moved out to pursue your dreams. I love you, my child.
23) We can’t help but pat ourselves on the back for raising such a fine young man. You are not just awesome, you are our awe-son.
24) I could just spend hours and days sitting by the window, watching you play in the backyard. Son, you make every little trouble of life worth taking on.
25) Your mom and I love you like there is no tomorrow, because your love frees us from grief and sorrow. We love you, son.
26) Son… I want you to remember, to never give up no matter what. I want you to keep going ahead, even if it pains a lot. I want you to understand, that life can be unfair. I want you to remember, that I will always be there.
27) There are many things your mother and I fight about during the day. What brings us together in the end is you, my dear son. We love you.
28) The best gifts in the world are not always wrapped in boxes. They also come in the form of loving sons like you.
29) Sometimes you may be naughty, but mostly you are nice. Sometimes you may be naive, but mostly you are wise. Regardless of all these sometimes, there is one thing that is ALWAYS. It is my love for you, which will keep growing day after day.
30) Your birth has been the reason that regretting has changed to rejoicing, lamenting has changed to laughing and sobbing has changed to smiling. I love you, son.
31) I can predict your future, it’s way too easy. You’ll be a handsome man, very fine and classy. You will soar new heights, not just because you are my son. But because from your heart, you are a lovely person. Your life will be perfect, just as it is now… you have no idea, that I love you and how.
32) Ever since the day I held you in my arms, I knew that you will forever be my lucky charm. I love you, son.
33) Son, I want the whole world to be yours because you, mean the whole world to me.
34) I don’t want you to grow up and be like me, I want you to grow up and become the best that you can be. I love you, son.
35) Now I know why I didn’t have a childhood worth bragging about. Life was going to give me an amazing parenthood, worth bragging out aloud to the whole world. I love you, son.
36) You are a son to me, that to my father I couldn’t be. I love you.
37) Our life’s seesaw swings on a fulcrum called SON. We love you.
38) I don’t see my own reflection in you. I see the reflection of the man I always wanted to be. I love you, son.
39) Every time you are grounded, every time we scold you, just remember that mom and dad do it just because they love you.
40) Your grandfather and I carried on the legacy of being good fathers. But you created a new legacy of being a good son. Love ya, sonny.