Congratulations for Baby Boy: Newborn Wishes and Quotes
Congratulations for Baby Boy: Wishes for newborns shouldn’t always be cute, cuddly and drool worthy. Inspirational quotes and motivational sayings about being a mom and dad can go become lovely keepsakes for years to come. Instead of buying cheesy and stock greeting cards from the supermarket shelves, write a personalized message to celebrate this magical moment in a couple’s lives. From the responsibilities of being a parent to the joys that come with being a mother and a father – let your words reverberate the awesomeness they’re experiencing. Tag the new mommy and daddy on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest to elongate the excitement of this new beginning.
1) Becoming a parent is the moment when all of life’s battles suddenly seem worth fighting for. Congratulations.
2) No tape can ever measure, the extent to which a child can become a parent’s treasure. Congratulations.
3) Nursing your newborn will make you realize the real meaning of life. Congratulations for becoming a mother.
4) The birth of your newborn will usher you into a new phase of your life. Now you are no longer just man and wife. Maturity and wisdom will envelop your behavior and personalities forever. Now you have become a loving mother and a responsible father. Congratulations.
5) Life will keep changing but there is one thing that will remain constant till the day you die – your love for your child. Congratulations for finding something so magical.
6) So precious, so small, so sweet. Two tiny hands, two tiny feet. Cute smiles and endless giggles, sweet nothings and adorable wriggles. All this and a lot more, is what will make your life soar. Congratulations.
7) A baby boy makes a mother out of his mom and a father out of his dad.
8) You all are Mother Nature’s perfect brew, tell your new baby on my behalf that there cannot be a family cuter than you. Congratulations.
9) I congratulate you for going past morning sickness and pregnancy food cravings. Wishing you good luck for nappy changes and midnight feedings.
10) No matter how many years grow by and what they grow up to become, no one else will be able to understand her children better than their mother. Congratulations for becoming one.
11) Life will be full of ups and downs. It will be one tough ride. But your love for your child will be the anchor that will see you through it all. Congratulations for becoming parents.
12) May your baby’s cute smile and laughs, be a spike of happiness in your life’s graph. Congratulations.
13) Your life will now be full of cheers, because from two you will now become the three musketeers. Congratulations for becoming parents to a baby boy.
14) The newest member of your family is cuter than all of you combined. Congratulations.
15) If life could be measured in cute drools and adorable giggles, yours is just perfect right now. Congratulations.
16) A father so handsome, a mom so pretty – no wonder your newborn is such a sweetie. Congratulations.
17) Now that you have become parents you will realize that life is not a race. It is a beautiful journey which is to be cherished phase by phase. Have fun cuddling your little one in your arms day and night. Your lives are set to become, amazingly serene and blissfully bright. Congratulations.
18) May your baby’s future be brighter than the sun’s radiant beam, may your little child fulfill all your dreams. Congratulations for your newborn.
19) Congratulations to the new parents for entering into the world of constant squeals, nappy changes and late night meals.
20) The experience of being a parent is priceless, even if your nights become sleepless and your rooms a complete mess. Congratulations for having a baby.
21) Life comes a full circle when you see for yourself, a new life that you made. Congratulations.
22) Congratulations for finally succumbing to the doom of diaper changes and wiping off drools from every nook and corner in your house.
23) Do you remember the feeling you got when you fell in love for the first time? Multiply it by a hundred – that is how magical the joy of motherhood really is. Congratulations for becoming one.
24) Today you have become Mommy and Daddy. Soon, your son will grow up and have a family of his own. As funny as it sounds, you have already taken your first step towards becoming Grandma and Grandpa. Congratulations.
25) Changing dirty nappies isn’t easy, looking after your newborn will continuously keep you busy. The drools will make everything sticky, late nights cries and feedings will make your mornings dizzy. The baby’s never-ending needs will drive you crazy – but at the end of it all, you will feel extremely happy. Congratulations, mommy and daddy.
26) Tickle your newborn to see the cutest of wriggles. Make faces at your newborn to see the most adorable of all giggles. Such a delightful sight it will be when your baby learns to walk and jiggle. Congratulations to the new parents of a baby worthy of drools and snuggles.
27) Congratulations for becoming mommy and daddy to a baby boy, I am sure he will be quite a handful and a bundle of joy.
28) Your pair has always been perfect but with the birth of your newborn, your family has now become picture perfect. Congratulations.
29) May your baby boy be the angel that you were always looking for. May he make your life happy, prosperous and pure. Congratulations.
30) Congratulations to the new mom and dad – you are the epitome of how responsible young parents should be.
31) Do you know the difference between need and necessity? Loving and pampering your newborn will become your need, but changing dirty nappies will be an annoying necessity. Congratulations.
32) How did it feel when your newborn’s hand clasped your finger for the first time? How did it feel when you cuddled your newborn in your arms for the first time? How did it feel to see a part of you take life, for the first time? Congratulations for becoming parents – there will be many more such magical ‘first times’ in your life from now on.
33) The kind of space your baby boy will take up in your heart, will make you wonder how you never knew it was there in the first place. Congratulations.
34) A part of your heart that was in your tummy, will now slowly begin to learn to call you mommy. Congratulations.
35) By becoming parents you have officially entered life’s vicious loop – which is all about tantrums, cries, late night feeds and changing nappies after your baby takes a poop. Congratulations.
36) Today is not just the end of your pregnancy. It is the beginning of your legacy. Congratulations.
37) May the best things in life happen to your sweet little bunny, may he get lots of attention and care from you and your honey. Congratulations to you both.
38) Enjoy the time when your newborn plucks your heart’s strings. It is a feeling that is a part and parcel of the joy that a baby boy brings. Congratulations.
39) With protective and caring parents like you, a nurturing relationship between you and your baby will ensue. Congratulations to the new parents.
40) If the cuteness of your baby boy had to be summed up in just a few words, they would be – Out of This World. Congratulations.