Thank you notes and messages for birthday gift: Say thank you to people gave you gifts on your birthday because that is the least you can do for the money they spent to buy you something nice. Appreciate their gifting sense and let them know how much you liked their gift. Whether it is your parents, friends, partners, work colleagues or boss – express your enthusiasm so that they get encouraged to buy you an even better gift for you on your next birthday. And if you think that the gift was a bit too expensive, you can return the favor by sending a Thank You card along with some flowers or chocolates.
1) A gift speaks volumes of a person’s personality, generosity and creativity. Your gift suggests that you have a cool personality, you are way too generous and you are creative at heart. Thanks for your awesome gift.
2) Thanks for the lovely flowers you gave me on my birthday. They made my birthday colorful, fragrant and beautiful.
3) Your gift and I are made for each other and a match made in heaven. Thanks for playing cupid and introducing me to the gift that I always wanted.
4) Gifting is an art, and I must say that you are the coolest artist around. Thanks for your lovely gift.
5) Thanks for giving me a gift card instead of a silly boxed gift that I would never have used. I can’t wait to strike items off my long wish list with that gift card. Thanks for giving me the most useful and practical birthday gift of all.
6) This is not just any other thank you note, this is a congratulatory note because you have just been awarded the title of the King of Gifting. Thanks for your gift, opening it was the best way to start the new year of my life.
7) You really didn’t need to put so much effort and money in giving me something special for my birthday. Your loving presence in my life is my biggest gift. Thanks a lot.
8) Your gift is so beautiful, maybe some of your beauty rubbed off on it. Thanks.
9) How much I love my friends is directly proportional to how much they love me. And one thing I can say for sure that after looking at the gift you gave me, I love you a whole lot. Thanks for giving me such an expensive gift.
10) I know this thank you note has been overdue, but I was lost for words that I could use to appreciate your expensive gift. No amount of gratitude can match the awesome iPhone that you bought for me.
11) Your gift did not have a price tag but if I was the store manager, I would label it as priceless. Thanks for splurging on my birthday gift. You shouldn’t have.
12) I had been dropping hints of what I wanted for my birthday all this while on Facebook. Thank God someone finally picked those hints up, and that someone is you. Thanks for getting me just what I wanted.
13) The gift you gave me for your birthday is just like you – luxurious, unique, creative and extraordinary. Thanks so much.
14) I hope that I will be able to write success all over my life with the expensive pen that you have given me as a birthday present. Thank you.
15) I did not expect you to come to my birthday party because you were traveling, but I definitely expected you to send me a gift. Thanks for living up to my expectation and surprising me with a delightful gift hamper.
16) I know that you want me to think of you all the time. That is why you gave me a watch so that every time I look at it, I think of you. Thank you so much and I am glad that I can now think of you many times during the day.
17) The fact that you wished me on my birthday and also attended my birthday party is enough to let me know how much you love me. You shouldn’t have embarrassed me by giving me such an expensive gift. Thanks, I loved it.
18) Thanks for the lovely digital photo frame you gave me as my birthday gift. No prizes for guessing whose picture I am going to put in there – you.
19) Today you have officially proved that you have a delightful sense of aesthetics. Even an interior designer wouldn’t have been able to pick such a beautiful lampshade for our bedroom. Now I will think of you every night. Thanks.
20) Since my birthday, I have been late for work every day because I am spending more time taking a luxurious bath every morning. All thanks to the bath gift basket that you gave me as a birthday gift. The boss is angry but your gift is being utilized to the maximum. Thanks.
21) The cufflinks you gave me as a birthday gift make me look more handsome, dashing and charming than what I already was. Thanks buddy.
22) If you had not told me that the scarf you gave me a birthday gift was handmade, I would have easily passed it off as something bought from a designer boutique. Thanks for making such a pretty gift for me.
23) Thanks for the gag gift you gave me on my birthday. I promise that next year, I will be the one having the last laugh.
24) Thanks for adding to my blessings by cutting a check and donating to my favorite charity. You have not only changed the life of an underprivileged person, but mine too.
25) By gifting me a Kindle e-reader, you haven’t just given me a new gadget. You have given me access to the knowledge and wisdom of a few thousand books. Thanks, I loved your gift.
26) A few weeks back, I casually mentioned that my phone needed repairing. And you bought me a brand new phone on my birthday. It just proves what a great listener and friend you are. Thanks so much.
27) I think you are a magician or a psychic in disguise of an ordinary person. Otherwise how would you know exactly what was on my wish list for my birthday? Thanks a lot for your gift.
28) The luxurious chocolate boxes you gave me on my birthday were sweet not because they were expensive, but because you gave them with so much love. Chocolate are my true weakness, thanks for your gift.
29) I always knew that you were the coolest among all my friends. Your gift proves it. Thanks for giving me the coolest birthday gift I have ever received.
30) I want to use your gift, but then I am afraid that I will break it. Your gift is so precious that I feel like putting it away in a bank locker, but then I would never be able to use it. Thanks for your gift, but you have confused me because I don’t know whether I should use it or store it.