Thank You Messages for Dad: Don’t underestimate the power of your words. Whether it is a cute quote on a greeting card, funny text message or a heart-warming Facebook post – a sweet thank you note on a random day will make your father feel like a million dollars. Express your feelings and let him know how glad you are to have him as your daddy. He will feel like the luckiest dad in whole world to have a son or daughter who appreciates the things he does for them. Make sure that your warm gesture is on a day other than Father’s Day or his birthday. Embrace with a hug as you thank your old man for supporting you, believing in you, being there for you and doing everything he could to give you a happy childhood.
1) In life’s journey I always thought I was right and my dad was wrong. But life’s harsh lessons made me realize that dad’s words were right all along. Thanks dad.
2) You carried me in your arms when you were young. I will carry you when you are old and I will carry you in my heart until I die. Thanks for everything dad.
3) Even when you taught me how to play ball, I learnt from you how to stand tall. Even when you taught me how to ride my bike, I learnt how to balance myself through life’s turbulent spikes. Even when you helped me with studies, I learnt how to take charge of my own worries. Thanks dad.
4) I want you to thank you for always understanding the things I said, the things I didn’t say and the things I never planned on telling you. Thanks dad, I love you.
5) All this time I expected you to step into my shoes but not once did I think about stepping into yours. But as life has taught me its lessons I realize how much love for me you have always had in store. Thanks dad.
6) From tolerating my rants to keeping up with my antics, I want to say thank you to a dad who is just fantastic.
7) Apart from 7-Eleven, I know that there is one thing which will always be open for me 24 hours a day and 365 days a year, and that is my dad’s heart. Thanks for loving me endlessly dad.
8) You have supported me even when I was down. You smiled at me even when I gave you a frown. You hugged me even when I tried to push you away. For giving me a dad like you, I thank my stars every day. I love you dad.
9) You loved me even when I hated you, you cared for me even when I cursed you and you supported me even when I distanced myself from you. Thanks for everything dad, I love you.
10) Even though we have had the nastiest of arguments, I will cherish each and every moment. Because despite the battles and the drama, your fatherly love has always driven away my life’s dilemma. Thanks dad.
11) Dad… thanks for always being my ally during my wars with mum. I love you.
12) I don’t idolize Superman, Batman or Spider-Man simply because I know someone who is all of them rolled into one cool superhero called DAD. I love you.
13) I understood the real meaning of love when you said that you were proud of me even when I failed. Thanks dad.
14) No matter how much I grow up, I will always be the apple of my father’s eye, the reigning queen of my dad’s heart and daddy’s little girl. Thanks daddy.
15) You didn’t just give me birth, you gave me a good life. You didn’t just provide me education, you gave me good life experience. It is men like you, who become loving dad and glorious fathers.
16) Dad, thanks for everything that you have done – you are to me what to earth is the sun.
17) I don’t know where life will take me as I grow older, but one thing I know is that I will never be able to be a person bigger than my father. Thanks for everything dad.
18) I don’t know if I am truly deserving of having a dad as cool as you, but I know that I must be the luckiest child in the world to have such an awesome support system through and through. Thanks dad, I love you.
19) It is not possible to be a great father until a person becomes a great human being, and you are both. Thanks dad.
20) I want to thank you for not granting me every single wish when I was little otherwise I would have never toughened up to become the strong person that I am today. Thanks dad.
21) In my past mistakes as I dwell, I can see how I have put you through hell. But dad… no matter how much I rebel, I just want you to know that I always wish you well. I’m glad how your advice has always given me life’s real view, dad… today I just want to say thank you.
22) Until I had a son of my own I always thought that in life’s conventional rule book, love is all about give and take. But now I have realized that in the rule book of a father’s life, love is only about giving. Today I just want to say Thank You dad.
23) All the memories I have of my childhood are full of laughter and happiness, because I had my dad’s support and love which is priceless. Thanks dad.
24) I want to invent a new word in called BESTEST because that is what you are to me, that is what you have always given to me and that is how my childhood has been. Thank you so much dad.
25) When I was young, I thought strength was all about lifting weights. But as I grew older, I understood that real strength is all about lifting the family though a tough phase of life, like you did. Thanks a lot dad.
26) When you took me in your arms and flew me like an airplane around the house, you didn’t just play with me, you gave me the courage to soar to new heights. Thanks dad.
27) It is because of you that I have never known what it means to have a shortage of anything in life. Thanks dad.
28) I look forward to every day because I know it will always start with a morning hug and a good night tuck from you no matter how naughty I have been. Thanks for tolerating this moody preteen diva, dad.
29) I may be able to outgrow you in height one day but I will never be able to outgrow the tall contribution you have made in my life as a father. Thank you.
30) I never knew being a father was such a tough job until I had children of my own. For tolerating our tantrums, for lovingly giving in to our crazy demands, for working tirelessly for our future and for being the best dad, I just want to say – thank you and hats off to you old man.
31) For all the sacrifices you have made, for everything you have given us. For all your love and concern and for every time you tolerated our fuss – Today we want to say thank you, for being the dad that you are. No matter how old we become, you will be our life’s brightest star. Thank you.
32) If everyone in this world had an amazing dad like you, everyone would be as amazing like me. Thanks for making us the most amazing father-daughter pair.
33) If I were in your place raising a child like me, I would have been exhausted by now. Thanks for having never-ending energy levels and putting up with my never-ending demands. I love you dad.
34) You are like a magical chest which I open to receive joys, happiness, dreams and gifts. You are also the magical chest in which I can throw and make all my worries, sadness and problems just disappear. Thanks dad.
35) When you taught me how to jump high and shoot hoops, you actually taught me how to aim high for my dreams and achieve them. Thanks dad.
36) Your jokes annoy me, your punishments make me frown. Your enthusiasm at family event irritates me, your advice makes me feel bored. But all these skin-deep and superficial feelings aside, I want to confess that my true inner feelings for you are nothing but love, affection and respect. I may be a naughty teenage girl, but deep down inside I will always be daddy’s little girl. Thanks for everything dad.
37) Just so you know, the background of my iPhone is a picture of you holding me when I was little – because the bottom of my heart is a permanent soft spot for you. Thanks for getting me the new iPhone dad.
38) You have been a perfect husband, brilliant son, awesome uncle, reliable brother, amazing nephew and trustworthy cousin. But the way you have been an extraordinary dad beats them all. Thanks dad.
39) For me, FATHER is the abbreviation for Forgiving Affectionate Tolerant Humble Energetic and Respected. Thanks for being the awesome dad that you are.
40) Just like how it is impossible to thank God for everything He has given us, it is impossible for me to thank you for everything you have done for me. Thanks dad.