Good luck messages for exams: Send your best wishes for exams to your friends, girlfriend, boyfriend, kids or colleagues. School exams, entrance tests, competitive exams, admission tests or college exams are a test of mental aptitude more than anything else. Cheer someone up by sending a good luck message, email, SMS or even by posting your best wishes on their Facebook. It will motivate and inspire them to study harder and get better grades.
1) As your girlfriend, it is my responsibility to wish you good luck for your exams with a warm hug and reward you with a sweet kiss if you do well. Here’s a hug and I hope that you earn your kisses. All the best.
2) Do you want to know a secret way to get your parents to stop nagging, grounding and advising you throughout the year? Just do well in your exams. Good luck.
3) Exams are like ex-boyfriends and ex-girlfriends. Their thoughts harass you until late night, turn your life upside down and cut you off from the rest of the world. All you have to do is get over them as quickly as you can. Good luck.
4) An exam is not just a test of your academic knowledge, it is a test of your calmness, stability and courage. All the best for your exams.
5) Good luck strikes when you least expect it too. Guess what, it just struck you with this message. May you pass with flying colors.
6) I know why you are acting so nervous before you exams. You just want me to pamper you and reassure you that you are brilliant. Good luck for your exams girl.
7) Doing well in your exams are important not just to show your parents that you can get good grades, but to give your whole life a nice upgrade. Best of luck dear.
8) If you hate any of your teachers for giving you detention, this is your chance to get back them by scoring well and getting their admiration. Good luck for your exams.
9) Your university won’t fancy you if you don’t pass your exams, but I always will. Good luck sweetheart.
10) Everything about your life is perfect – Your beautiful looks, your handsome boyfriend, your loving family and your friends who always support you. Add to this list by getting perfect scores in your exam too. Good luck for your exams.
11) Make the most of your exams because it is the only time your parents won’t mind if you stay up all night at the pretext of studying. Enjoy and good luck.
12) A college exam is not a big deal for a person like you who has passed way bigger tests of life. Good luck with your exams mate.
13) If you don’t believe in yourself when you write your exams, how do you expect the examiner to? Have faith in yourself because you are the best. Wishing you the best of luck for you exam.
14) Think of your exams as a way to get back at your ex-girlfriends. Better grades will get you into a better college, which will get you a better job, which will make you a much more eligible bachelor. Good luck at making all your exes regret dumping you.
15) Don’t let these puny exams get in the way of your big dreams and ambitions. Save all the stress for bigger things in life. Good luck.
16) Luck chooses its recipients very carefully. It comes to those who believe in themselves and are prepared to win. Don’t drive away your luck by being stressed and tensed. All the best.
17) If exams and grades determined people’s success, the world wouldn’t have seen Albert Einstein, Bill Gates or Abraham Lincoln. Try to get good grades but don’t make such a big deal out of your exams. Good luck pal.
18) Exams don’t test your knowledge as much as they test your state of mind. Be relaxed and breeze through your exams. Best wishes to you.
19) If you get better grades you can get a better car, better girlfriend, better allowance and better laptop. Exams are worth the trouble, after all. Good luck.
20) For a Sudoku champ, a crossword expert and Chess master, a math exam can’t be too tough. Good luck to you my friend.
21) You have the sharpest memory anyone has ever got, so ace your exams by giving your best shot. All the best.
22) If the stress of your exams is bringing you down, just think of studying hard as jumping on a trampoline. The harder you fall, the higher you will rise. All the best for your exams darling.
23) Don’t let shabby marks ruin the image of a beautiful girl like you. Study hard and do well in your exams. Best wishes.
24) Hundreds and thousands of people in the world give exams every day. Surely, something so common and ordinary can’t be too difficult. Good luck.
25) Instead of investing too much time thinking about your exams, invest time in thinking about what you will do after you get good results. Best wishes for your exams.
26) The easiest way to do well in your exams is to treat them like a giant punching back. Use all the strength of your memory and punch the daylight of your tests. All the very best.
27) Do you worry about losing before you start playing ball with your friends? Then why worry about failing before you even start giving your exams? Good luck mate.
28) Giving exams is compulsory but giving exams with stress and tension is optional. So go ahead and make the right choice. Good luck for your exams.
29) Treat your exam like your ex-boyfriend. Don’t worry about it because you know that you can do much better. All the best.
30) I am not going to wish you good luck because awesome students like you never need luck to be by their sides – they create their own destiny. Go for it my boy.
31) Luck is a funny thing because sometimes it can be good and sometimes it can be bad. Why don’t you take matters in your own hand and study hard instead of relying on luck? Ace those exams buddy.
32) Every exam is a step on the ladder of your life. Do well at each step to make sure that you always have a something to fall back on. Wishing you well for your exams.
33) Studying hard is the best form of luck that you can ever have. So what are you waiting for? All the best for your exams.
34) The real motive of exams is not to test your knowledge, but a way to remind you how brilliant and intelligent you really are. Ace your exams and prove your worth. Good luck.
35) Passing your exams with good grades will make a strong foundation which will help you create rainbows even when you face severe storms in the future. Best wishes for your tests.