Farewell messages for boss: Goodbye messages for boss
Farewell messages for boss: It is always nice to see an annoying boss resign or retire. But if an admirable and respectable boss is leaving the company – write sweet notes on a farewell card to say goodbye. Apart from the greeting card, take ideas from this post to think of inspirational, motivational and funny quotes you can include in your farewell speech for your boss. Be creative and put in some effort to make your wishes stand out from the rest of your colleagues. Even though he or she is no longer your boss, the bridges you build today may be the ones that catapult your career higher tomorrow.
1) Your towering presence was always inspiring, your reassuring words were stress busting and your constant support was highly motivating. Farewell to a boss, who we will be missing
2) This company has been my pottery wheel, you have been the potter and I have been a pot in the making. Farewell, to the boss who has shaped my career.
3) Now that you have stepped down as Captain of the ship, who will sail us through choppy waters? Farewell, boss.
4) I have learnt the principles of business from an encyclopedia that walks and talks – my boss, who I hate to see leaving. Farewell.
5) Farewell to a boss who used his authority to catapult us towards success, not subdue us under hierarchy.
6) The biggest laurels on the mantelpiece of your life will be the respect, love and affection of all your subordinates. Farewell.
7) Company procedures taught us how to make good decisions by following operational manuals while you taught us how to how to make good decisions by following our hearts. Farewell, to our boss and to a true leader.
8) Your cabin is not the only place which will be empty when you leave. Our hearts will be empty too. Goodbye to a boss who has truly been the heart of this office.
9) Your arrival in the office was as our Boss, but your departure from the office will be as a Friend. Farewell, mate.
10) A great teacher is not necessarily a great mentor. A great mentor is not necessarily a great boss. A great boss is not necessarily a great leader. But you have been a great teacher, mentor, leader and boss – all rolled into one. Farewell.
11) More of a friend, less of a colleague. More of a leader, less of a boss. Farewell.
12) It doesn’t matter that I didn’t get the opportunity to work with luminaries like Steve Jobs or Jack Welch because I have already worked with a luminary like you. Farewell.
13) Other bosses give orders, you gave us direction. Other bosses give targets, you gave us a vision. Other bosses lead by authority, you have always led us by respect. Farewell to a boss, like no other.
14) Maybe one day our professional paths will cross each other once again and I will be able to repay the debt of guidance and mentorship to you. I can’t thank you enough for everything, farewell.
15) Most bosses teach their subordinates how to be more efficient at work. You taught us how to be happier at work. Farewell.
16) All these years you were my boss first, friend second. Now that you have resigned, I look forward to being just your friend. Farewell.
17) There are two types of bosses – one, whose departure makes employees happy and the second, whose resignation makes employees sad. Farewell, to the second type of boss.
18) You may have been my boss for just a few years, but your inspirational and motivational words of advice will push me to do my best for the rest of my life. Farewell.
19) In your new job, as you come across more annoying employees than us – you will realize how valuable we were. Farewell dear boss.
20) I cannot measure your contribution in my life by counting the promotions and perks because the value you have added to my career with your inspirational guidance is actually priceless. Farewell, to a boss who will be dearly missed.
21) Ordinary employees like me become extraordinary when they are trained by awesome bosses like you. Farewell to my favorite boss.
22) You may have left for greener pastures but in doing so, you have made us go blue. Goodbye boss, we will miss you.
23) Brainstorming sessions will stop being fun without the person who has been the brains behind the company’s every move. Farewell.
24) Your retirement is proof of the fact that all good things come to an end sooner or later. Farewell boss, we will miss you.
25) As a boss, you have always seen us through tough times at work. But now that we are just friends and no longer colleagues, I hope I can reciprocate the favor someday by helping you see through tough times in life. Farewell.
26) I wish your resignation gets rejected and your dog eats up your new appointment letter. Farewell to a boss who we don’t want to let go.
27) You are leaving this office, but your legacy will always stay with us. Farewell, boss.
28) I wish my employment contract had a clause which stated that I should get a new job in the same company as you by default. Goodbye.
29) I will never understand why bosses are considered to be devils in disguise because I had a cool cat for a boss. I will miss you, farewell.
30) We will get new leadership, but that doesn’t mean we will get a leader who inspires us like you did. Farewell, we will miss you.
31) This department may achieve great success and accomplish new feats in the future. But because of your absence, we won’t cherish it as much as we have been doing until now. Farewell to an amazing boss.
32) I never knew, that it would be so difficult to say goodbye to my boss – until I had a boss like you. Farewell.
33) If I didn’t have the Best Boss in the World, I would have never become Employee of the Year. Goodbye, you will be dearly missed.
34) Today is a bad day, because you are going away. The whole team is feeling blue, but we still wish the best to you. Farewell to the best boss in the world – YOU.
35) Farewell, to the boss who showed us that secret to success lies in simple things like hard work and perseverance.