Congratulations for pregnancy: Send your best wishes to be a part of a couple’s magical journey towards becoming a mother and a father. From inspirational quotes to sweet notes to funny jokes to motivational messages – this post is a beautiful fusion of ideas which you can use to eventually write your own greetings. A lovely card is a must but don’t just stop there. Flood the expecting mommy’s Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest with the cutest posts. Let your heartfelt words be the encouragement that helps her get through the ups and downs of one of life’s most wonderful sagas.
1) Pregnancy will change you as a person. To love yourself, you will find newer reasons. Pregnancy will take you through many twists and turns. New things about life, you will slowly learn. Pregnancy will make you realize your own worth. Feeling empowered from within, as you prepare to give birth. Congratulations.
2) Enjoy your pregnancy because it is the only time a woman can get away with burping and farting and a man can get away with blaming his wife for her irritable mood swings.
3) You have just been fired from your job of being just a woman. Congratulations for being accepted as an intern for the next nine months in your new job of being a mother.
4) Even after the nine months, to be a part of creating a new life is a thought that you will never be able to completely fathom. Congratulations for embarking upon one of life’s most precious miracles.
5) The only time you will feel blessed when someone kicks you is when your baby kicks inside your tummy during your pregnancy. Congratulations on getting pregnant.
6) If pregnancy were a cocktail, it would be a mixture of two tablespoons of Romance, one tablespoon of Passion and three tablespoons of Love all mixed together in the spirit of Life. Congratulations for getting pregnant.
7) Pregnancy is a wonderful miracle, and in nine months your joys will double. Congratulations to the happy couple.
8) For the next nine months your body is a sacred temple and your womb will be the closely guarded doors protecting the little angel who will change your lives forever. Congratulations for your pregnancy.
9) In the movie of your life, pregnancy is the twist that will change it all. Congratulations.
10) The craziest roller coaster ride in the world is not at Disneyland or Universal Studios – it is the nine months of pregnancy. Good luck and enjoy the twists and turns.
11) To be a woman is one thing. But to be a mother, is a whole new level. Congratulations for taking your first steps towards discovering a new dimension of life.
12) While you will only carry the baby in your womb for the next nine months, you will carry it in your heart for the rest of your life. Congratulations.
13) Your body will go through many changes as pregnancy has its way with you. But the biggest change will be the slow and beautiful transformation of your mental state of mind from a woman to a mother. Congratulations.
14) Stop reading books about babies and getting pregnant because the beautiful feeling of pregnancy is impossible to be understood in words – it can only be experienced and felt from within. Congratulations.
15) The bitter-sweet pain discomfort will be all worth it when you get life’s sweetest gift after nine months. Congratulations.
16) For the next nine months, you will be rounder and wider. But your life after that, will forever be prettier and happier. Congratulations.
17) The changes in your body will last for just less than a year, but the beauty of motherhood will embrace you for the rest of your life. Congratulations.
18) The most inspirational thing that pregnancy will teach you is the realization of how even pain and sickness can be gateways to lifelong happiness. Congratulations.
19) Congratulations on your pregnancy. You have just embraced motherhood – the most beautiful and life-giving journey that any has ever treaded upon.
20) This is a piece of advice for the to-be-mommy. Make the most of your nine months of pregnancy because it is the only time when you can bite into all your food cravings to put on those extra pounds without feeling an ounce of guilt. Congratulations on getting pregnant.
21) The most inspirational part of your pregnancy is that you are actually creating a new life. Congratulations.
22) Have you ever wondered why a woman would ever want to be pregnant despite the nausea, mood swings, temper tantrums and hormonal fluctuations? You are about to find the magical answer yourself. Congratulations.
23) Metaphorically, pregnancy is Mother Nature’s way of telling you that you have finally stopped being a girl and started becoming a woman. Congratulations for becoming pregnant.
24) You will now have to eat for two people, drink for two people, breathe for two people and think for two people. Get ready to do everything in life on the double. Congratulations on your pregnancy.
25) Congratulations for entering a period of life when you will have no periods.
26) All your life you have been focusing on being better than the best. Pregnancy will now slowly start teaching you how to be unconditionally caring and patiently selfless. Congratulations.
27) I am happy for your pregnancy but I am happier in knowing that a baby will be born in the arms of such loving parents like you. Congratulations for becoming pregnant.
28) Congratulations for your pregnancy. Do you know what this means? New clothes, maternity leave and lots of pampering from the daddy to-be. Enjoy being spoilt like a princess in this adorable phase of your life’s new beginnings as a mommy to-be.
29) Pregnancy will make you see LIFE in a whole new different way. Why? Because you will experience what it feels like to create it. Congratulations.
30) The downsides of pregnancy including extra weight, stretch marks and hormonal fluctuations are nothing as compared the upsides which include a lifetime of love and affection of your child. Wish you a very happy pregnancy.
31) Pregnancy is a great balance in life – it brings out the worst mood swings in a wife and the best levels of tolerance in a husband. Congratulations for getting pregnant and finding your balance.
32) God gives everyone a chance to grow up and mature. Maybe this is yours. Congratulations on being pregnant.
33) Your husband called the shots and made you pregnant. Now it is your time to call the shots and make him serve you as your assistant for the next nine months. Congratulations and have a beautiful pregnancy.
34) Nothing comes close to the feeling of nurturing a life inside your body. It has never been aptly described in words and it never will be. Experiencing is the only way to find out. Congratulations for getting yours.
35) Welcome to a period of your life when you will glow even without using makeup. Congratulations for your pregnancy.
36) Nine months from now, your baby’s life will completely take over your own. And the first sign of this will be your profile picture on Facebook being replaced with your baby’s. Congrats for being pregnant.
37) The only person in the world who will know you more than yourself will be your baby. That’s because your child will come from a place inside you where even you haven’t been to. Congratulations on your pregnancy.
38) When God gives a couple a baby, He also gives them new pair of eyes to see the world in a way that they have never seen it before. Congratulations for your pregnancy.
39) The doctor may cut off the umbilical cord that ties you with your baby, but no one can cut off the cord of love built over the next nine months which will tie you with your child for a lifetime. Congratulations.
40) To have another life take shape inside your own body is an experience that will change you forever – for the better. Congratulations.