Birthday wishes for mother-in-law: Busy schedules and never-ending responsibilities of daily life can diminish the value of family relationships, especially with the in-laws. Take up your mother-in-law’s birthday as a chance to be nice to her by wishing her a happy birthday with a loving message or a sweet quote. You can even write something funny on her birthday greeting card to celebrate your quirky relationship as mother-in-law and daughter-in-law or mother-in-law and son-in-law. The image of a mother-in-law in TV shows and movies is often portrayed as annoying, irritating, selfish, arrogant and obnoxious – but we all know that all she wants is the best for you and her son or daughter.
1) My husband’s impeccable personality and good behavior is proof that that he has had an excellent upbringing and a loving childhood, all thanks to a mother like you. Thanks for raising such a gentleman. Happy birthday.
2) I want my daughters to grow up to become like you – sophisticated, elegant, charming and caring. Happy birthday to my beautiful mother-in-law.
3) Sometimes our relationship is sweet, sometimes it is sour. Sometimes our relationship is tangy, sometimes it is bitter. In short, our relationship is the perfect balance of sweet, sour, tangy and bitter. Happy birthday to my mother-in-law, I love you.
4) If the words ‘in-law’ are removed from mother-in-law, all husbands and wives of this world would realize that life has blessed them with two amazing mothers, not one. Happy birthday.
5) My wife is the most beautiful woman in the world not because she dresses so well and looks so good, but because she has got amazing genes from a beautiful woman like you. Happy birthday mother-in-law.
6) Happy birthday to the mother-in-law who has been more of a mother to me, and less of an in-law.
7) I am not celebrating your birthday because you are getting old. I am celebrating your birthday because I have had the chance to spend yet another year with a wonderful parent-in-law like you. Happy birthday to my dearest mom-in-law.
8) You have proved that all the mother-in-law jokes out there are totally untrue. Happy birthday to the most amazing mom-in-law in the whole world.
9) It is because of you that my life has been blessed with the man of my dreams. I owe you a big one. Happy birthday to my mother-in-law.
10) Mothers-in-law are not monsters-in-law but messiahs-in-law. They come to your help exactly when you need them. Thanks for being such a supportive mother-in-law. Happy birthday.
11) I am so glad you were born on this day many years ago. If you weren’t born, you wouldn’t have married my father-in-law and I wouldn’t have had the wonderful husband I have right now. Happy birthday.
12) Other mothers-in-law should take lessons from you on how to be supportive, caring and encouraging to their daughters-in-law instead of being manipulative, cold and overbearing. Happy birthday to an awesome mom-in-law.
13) My husband is bound to love you because you are his mom and my kids and are bound to love you because you are their grandmother. But did you know that I am also bound to love you because you are such a loving mother-in-law? Happy birthday.
14) I love making my other married friends jealous by flaunting a cool mother-in-law like you. Happy birthday.
15) If every woman had a terrific mother-in-law like you, every woman in this world would have a second mom. Happy birthday to the ideal mother-in-law.
16) If every woman was an amazing mother-in-law like you, there would be no ugly mother-in-law jokes in the world. Happy birthday.
17) The house becomes lively every time you are around. The kids become happy whenever you visit. Your daughter feels relaxed whenever you come to stay. And as your son-in-law, I feel blessed on all of these occasions. Happy birthday.
18) We have had our share of misunderstandings, difference in opinions and disagreements. But I still respect you a lot and think that you are the best mother-in-law in the world. Happy birthday.
19) Now that my son is married, I realize what an amazing mother-in-law you have been all along. Happy birthday mom.
20) The controlling, vicious and nasty character of the mother-in-law played by Jane Fonda in the movie Monster-in-Law should take a lesson or two from you on how to be an extraordinary mother-in-law. Happy birthday.
21) I can safely claim to be one of the few sons-in-law in the world who actually loves having his mother-in-law over for more than a week, and I owe it all to you. Happy birthday to my amazing mom-in-law.
22) I am glad that I never understood the real meaning of mother-in-law because I always had a mother, friend, companion and agony aunt all rolled into one in my mother-in-law. Happy birthday.
23) I hate to admit it but I do get jealous of your son’s undying love for you. But deep down inside I realize that the love and admiration that you command, has been earned and you deserve it completely. Happy birthday to the second mom in my life.
24) I always wanted an amazing husband who would understand me and a wonderful mother-in-law who would get along with me. I am thankful because God granted both my wishes. Happy birthday.
25) Don’t think that your daughter is the only person in the world who loves you, admires you and is fond of you. I am competing with her when it comes to you. Happy birthday dear mom-in-law.
26) Dear mother-in-law, today I want to reveal a secret to you. You are the mother-in-law that every daughter-in-law wishes to have. Happy birthday.
27) Raising kids would have been a herculean task if I didn’t have a supportive and understanding mother-in-law like you who guided me at every stage in life after marriage. Happy birthday.
28) The most amazing woman in the family deserves nothing less than an amazing birthday bash. Happy birthday to the mom-in-law who holds the entire family together.
29) It doesn’t matter whether you came in my life by destiny or by choice, because I would pick you to be my mother-in-law even if I had to make a choice. Happy birthday.
30) If you are so extraordinary as a mother-in-law, I can imagine how amazing you would be as a mother. Happy birthday to you.