Condolence Messages for a Father’s Death: Words of Sympathy
Condolence Messages for a Father’s Death: Words of Sympathy
Condolence Messages for Father: How to convey sympathy when someone’s dad passes away? Stop looking around for the perfect quote, whether you want to write something on a card or make a speech at a funeral. The best words will come from your heart, because the heart feels sympathy and pain like nothing else can. Whether it is for a friend, colleague, or someone close in the family, mark their father’s death with words that echo out of your soul. Read through these touching messages of sympathy and use the feelings they evoke as a platform to think of something unique and new. Write them on a card, put them up on Facebook, use it as a Pinterest post or best of all, pick up the phone and say them yourself. Do whatever it takes to show your support when someone needs it the most.
1) A lot of people will tell you what a great man your father was. But no one know this better than the person who he loved most… YOU.
2) Death is one of life’s biggest teachers. Your dad may have gone, but day after day his absence will teach you what no book ever can.
3) At a moment like this maybe the best thing to do is to follow your dad’s own advice…. “Be strong my child… I’ll always be there for you”
4) Losing your father is one of the worst moments of your life. But the strength of his love for you will help you deal with the pain.
5) Here’s to the heart of every famjam, the man with the warmest hugs, the guy who always had your back, the man with the softest heart, the man with the purest soul… we’ll miss him in a way that can’t be put into words.
6) Of all the things your dad left behind, the biggest of them all is the memory and sense of his unconditional love for the fam. We’ll miss him.
7) Your father was not just a dad. He was a great friend to people who loved him like family.
8) Death may have taken your dad away, but he’ll always be here with you… just close your eyes and listen to your heart.
9) Every time you miss your dad…close your eyes and remember the moments you smiled and laughed together. People pass away, but memories remain forever.
10) Nothing I can say will lessen the pain, but seek comfort in the fact that all your dad’s wishes came true when you were born. He truly loved you more than anything else in the world.
11) Your father may have left us… but his dreams will forever live on through you.
12) Losing your father is the closest you’ll come to losing something that meant the world to you.
13) You may have lost your father but his teachings will always remain deep down in your heart forever.
14) Your father was always there for you, and always will be… in your heart and your soul. Even death can keep him away.
15) No one will ever be able to understand what you feel right now. But if you ever want someone to talk to, I’m here right now and always will be.
16) A lot of people will tell you that with time, wounds will heal. But let me tell you the fact. The void in your life created by the passing away of your father will never be filled. But the great thing that’ll come out of it is that you’ll truly realize how much he loved you.
17) Life is such an irony. Death reminds us who we love the most. Your father may be no more but his death is a beautiful reminder how much we loved him and continue to do so.
18) Your father was always there for us all…and even in death he’ll be looking at us from above.
19) May god give you the strength to cope up with the loss of your father, a person who’s presence in your life is truly irreplaceable.
20) My deepest condolences. If it helps, your father was always proud of who you’ve become.
21) This must be one of the toughest times in your life. But don’t forget that tough times make you stronger…and your dad would want exactly that. Our sincere condolences.
22) From the heavens above, your father will watch over us all…like he always did.
23) Your father’s love is everlasting. Nothing can change that and nothing ever will, not even death.
24) Every time I spoke to your dad, the one thing he always said was how proud he was of you. You were everything to him and he was a happy man…. Because you were all that he could have ever asked for. No matter how many fights you had, never ever forget that your dad was always proud of you.
25) On your father’s death I mourn with you, for losing a person not just close to my heart, but someone I call my own.
26) Not just a father, he was an irreplaceable part of all our lives. My deepest condolences.
27) A father’s death is like a tree in autumn. The leaves may fall off, but the foundation still remains. His memory and love will forever remain in our hearts.
28) Your dad left you with the most precious gift of all… happy memories. My deepest condolences.
29) I feel so blessed yet so shattered to have known a man as loving and as generous as your dad. I can’t even imagine what you must be going through. My most heartfelt condolences.
30) Your father wasn’t just a great dad to you… he was one of the nicest people I’ve ever known in my life. His passing away marks the end of an era, a bank of memories and moments that’ll remain precious to us all for a lifetime. My deepest condolences.
31) Of all the things your father was to you and to all of us, the most important one was that he was a great human being who always put his priorities after those of everyone around him. We’ll miss him!
32) I am sorry, but I can’t offer my condolences for the passing away of your father. There’s nothing I can say that’ll do justice to the amazing human being that he was.
33) Your father’s death marks the end of an era… a time symbolized by tough love, compassion, generosity and the mark of a man unlike any other. My deepest condolences to you and your family.
34) No words will ever be able to justify how deeply saddened I am… just like nothing can ever justify how heartbroken you must be feeling right now. My most sincere condolences.
35) No condolence message can ever soothe the sorrow in your life right now. But all I can pray for is that my prayers give you the strength to cope up.
36) Among many other things, your father was a man who always kept his word. A true gentleman. He will be dearly missed by one and all. Our heartfelt condolences.
37) I’d be lying if I said that I’m sorry to hear about the loss of your father. The fact is, I’m heartbroken in a way that I never imagined. Such a gem of a man he was… and his memories forever remain.
38) One of the loudest reminders of your father’s death will be the moments both of your spent together without saying a word. Find the strength to move on from those precious memories.
39) Every time you break down at the thought of missing your dad, remember that he’d be proud to see you pick yourself up and move on. Yes, that’s easier said than done but I pray that you find the strength.
40) Writing a condolence message has never been this difficult. My fingers refuse to move and my mind refuses to step out of sorrow that has engulfed us all. You’re not the only one missing your dad, we miss him too.