Breakup Messages for Boyfriend: Wondering how to break up with him? Take ideas from this post to channel your feelings in quotes that sum up how your heart feels. Tweet them, post them on Facebook and share them on Pinterest. Let him understand your heartbreak before you walk up to him and finally tell him why you want to end the relationship. Dumping someone is not easy but if you have a clean conscience, being honest and upfront is better than pretending to be in love. Don’t feel guilty when your reasons are right. If your relationship has been marred by toxic lies, cheating and betrayal, a scathing text might suffice.
1) I never meant to break your heart but you never bothered to understand mine. Goodbye.
2) It’s not that I don’t care about your feelings, but things haven’t remained the same. For the way we have drifted apart, we both are to blame. How much longer all this can go on, I have my doubts. Breaking up and going our separate ways, is the only way out.
3) The time has come to say goodbye, even though it will make me cry. I never thought that it would come to this, but this is our last kiss.
4) A breakup is not something I had on my mind but I still want it – just like how love was not on yours but you still pretended to.
5) Our relationship was always about give and take… until you stopped giving but never stopped taking. Goodbye.
7) You insulted my commitment with betrayal and marred my love with lies. You were indifferent to my pleas and apathetic to my heart’s cries. Since you don’t have a spine, let me say this to you – there is no way out now, breaking up is all that is left to do.
8) I knew I fell in love with you on the day when my heart became yours and refused to be mine. Today it’s time to walk away because your heart refuses to be mine.
9) As painful as it is, tolerating heartbreak is still better than tolerating your lies. Goodbye.
10) I am breaking up with you… maybe I’ll regret this, maybe I won’t. But it doesn’t matter, because I know you won’t.
11) I will never deny that I loved you. But someone has rightly said that with time, things change… and so did you. Goodbye.
12) Every moment we have spent together will be a memory that I will hold close to my heart. But now is the time to move on and make a new start. We are breaking up but I don’t regret being girlfriend and boyfriend. We have always understood each other and I hope our friendship never ends.
13) I want to break up with you. It’s not that I have begun to hate you but it’s because my heart has stopped loving you.
14) My love may be unconditional but there was an unspoken condition when I gave you my heart – it’s yours only as long as you love it. Goodbye.
15) I am breaking up with you. Our relationship will die but our love will live on.
16) Breaking up will hurt me more than it will hurt you – just like how being together gave me more joy than it did to you.
17) Breaking up with you is not my choice but I don’t have any other option – just like how loving me was a choice but you did it as if you had no other option.
18) I never thought that my feelings for you would change but then again, I never thought that you would change either. Goodbye.
19) I am the same girl who gave you my heart to love it. Instead you chose to corrode it with malice, bit by bit. Goodbye.
20) Our breakup will hurt me as much as it hurts you, but it is something that we must do. Our fights and arguments have ripped our love to shreds, there’s no point in trying to revive something that is already dead.
21) I walked away because you were busy finding faults in me, while I was busy overlooking yours.
22) Our breakup will hurt me a lot but I’d rather mend a broken heart than suffocate in a toxic relationship. Goodbye.
23) I am breaking up with you because I am sick of being a second priority to the person, who has always been my priority number one.
24) You treated our relationship like a Facebook status update that you could conveniently change every day. I am sorry but I refuse to be treated this way. Goodbye.
25) EVERYTHING is the only thing I regret about being with you. Goodbye.
26) You will never be the guy my heart sees and I will never be the girl you want me to be. Goodbye.
27) Heartbreak is something that I never wanted to give to you. My decision to dump you is going to hurt me too. But I don’t expect you to understand any of this, you concern for our relationship has always been remiss.
28) It has been quite a while since you knew, that I want to break up with you. Today is the fateful day when I am firm on my decision, I hope we can part without any complications.
29) I never imagined that the guy of my dreams would give me nightmares too. The way you have changed, is why I am breaking up with you.
30) As my boyfriend you had the right to ask me to be yours, which I was. As your girlfriend I had the right to ask you to be mine, which you didn’t. I don’t think there’s anything else left to say, it’s best if we just walk our separate ways.
31) The coldest of hugs and soulless kisses, shallow lies and a barrage of false promises. Total disrespect and an obvious lack of care, absence of love and virtually nothing to share. You have left me with no option but to, hold back my tears and break up with you.
32) We both knew what it was going to take to make our relationship work. The only difference is that I look forward to doing those things while you looked away. Goodbye.
33) Now I realize that you didn’t change. It’s just that you pretended to be someone else in the beginning. Goodbye.
35) Our relationship was my whole world, while yours was outside it. Goodbye.
36) Before you ask me why I want to break up with you, ask your heart why it did not love me like how it was supposed to.
37) Breaking up with you is the only thing in my life that sounds terribly wrong but feels soulfully right. Goodbye.
38) I never wanted to breakup with you but fate had something else in store. All the jealousy and possessiveness has made our connection sore. I don’t harbor bad feelings for you in my heart, but I think it’s time for a new start.
39) It’s not that I don’t deserve someone’s love. It’s just that you don’t deserve mine.
40) Our relationship was not a mistake but it is definitely something I would not want to do again. We are so different that being in love causes us both so much pain. Goodbye.