Thank you messages for friends: Everyone has special friends including childhood besties, bff in school, college roommates or colleagues at work who are closer than the rest. Friends like these make life worth living, something you should definitely be thankful for. Express your love by posting a touching quote about friendship on your friend’s Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter. Use notes and random moments to let your friends know how much you appreciate their support, favors, help, love and care. If it is Friendship’s Day, buy a greeting card which you can personalize by thinking of something sweet to write on it along with funny doodles.
1) You make happiness worth sharing and you make my dreams worth believing. Thanks for being by my side and making my life worth living.
2) Just like a rainbow has no value without its bright colors and a perfume has no value without its enchanting fragrance, my life has no value without a friend like you. Thanks for being my friend.
3) The only addiction of my life is our friendship because I can’t start my day without greeting you, I can’t pass my day without meeting you and I can’t finish my day without texting you. This is one addiction that I am proud to have. Thanks.
4) Thanks for walking with me when I needed support, thanks for walking ahead me when I needed guidance and thanks for walking behind me when I needed someone to watch my back. Thank you my dear friend.
5) Whoever thinks that diamonds are a girl’s best friend, obviously has never had such a cool friend like you. Thank you for being my bestie.
6) Thanks for never asking me to give you reasons, explanations or justifications when all I wanted you to give me was a patient ear and a warm hug. Thanks for being my best friend forever.
7) I want to thank you not just for being my friend but for being the mirror in which hides my weaknesses and makes my strengths more visible.
8) People who say that there is no sorry and thank you in friendship are wrong. I don’t know if I owe you a sorry but I definitely know that I owe you a big thank you for being my friend. Thanks buddy.
9) How can I say thank you to a friend who understands the things I never say and never says anything I don’t understand.
10) The best part of having a friend like you, is that I always have happy days to look forward to. Thanks mate.
11) Your smile brings the warmth of sunlight and your laughs bring the cool breeze of night in my life. Not a single day would ever be complete without you. Thank you dear friend.
12) There is no one with whom I can share my tears and fears, if you were not here. Thanks for being by my side and always giving me a reason to cheer.
13) Worries in my life are halved because I can share them with you. Joys in my life are doubled because you keep adding more and more. Thanks for being my friend.
14) I never get ruffled even when I have troubles coming my way, because I know that you are just a phone call away. Thanks mate.
15) I would rather thank you time and again for being a wonderful friend in every way, than belittle our friendship by saying thanks only once a year on Friendship’s Day. Thank you for being my true friend.
16) Your friendship is more precious than a million Facebook likes and thousands of retweets on twitter. Thanks to friend whose friendship is more valuable thousands of online buddies on a social network.
17) You have been the foundation of our friendship, my pillar of strength and the wall which shields me from every sorrow. If you were a house, I could live inside you. Thanks bestie.
18) Thank you for being the friend that I always wanted, I always needed and I always deserved. Three cheers to an awesome friend like you.
19) People usually thank each other when they exchange gifts or do one another a favor. I just want to thank you my friend for making me the person I am.
20) I would have been the most successful person in the world today if I believed in myself, trusted myself and loved myself as much as you believed in me, put your trust in me and loved me till no end. Thank you for being the perfect friend.
21) Thanks my friend for being with me through thick and thin, it is because of you that I always score a win.
22) Thanks for knowing exactly when to tell me what I want to hear when I want to hear it the most. Thank you for being a supportive friend.
23) If friends like you came with price tags, I would have been a millionaire. Thank you for being such a precious friend.
24) You gave me your shoulder to lean on when I was down, a piece of your mind when I was acting crazy, your hand to help me move on and your heart to listen to all my worries. Thanks for giving yourself away for our friendship.
25) Just because you make me feel nice all year round and not just on Friendship Day, I too want to thank you all year round and not just on Friendship Day. Thank you for being my friend.
26) Living life without a friend like you would be like celebrating Christmas without Santa Claus or Easter without a chocolate bunny. Thanks for making my life a true celebration.
27) Some people like to party to have fun while some like to take a holiday. But I find all the fun and happiness I need in the company of my best friend which is you. Thanks girl.
28) Thanks for showing me the dreams that I didn’t have the courage to see myself. Thanks for putting words in my mouth which I didn’t have the courage to speak myself. Thanks for being a real friend.
29) You help me in solving every problem in my life. Are you sure you are not a fairy in disguise? Thanks for being my best friend.
30) You have loaned me everything from your clothes, PS3, iPad and even your car, but that is not the reason why you have been my best friend so far. You have corrected my mistakes in life and helped me make amends, that is why you are my best friend. Thanks for everything.