Thank you messages for friends: Everyone has special friends. They can be childhood besties, bffs in school, college roommates or even colleagues at work who are closer than the rest. Friends like these make life worth living and it is something you should definitely be thankful for. Express your love by posting a cute quote about friendship on your friend’s Facebook and Twitter. Use notes and random moments to let your friends know how much you appreciate their support, love and care. If it is Friendship’s Day, buy a greeting card which you can personalize by thinking of something sweet to write on it along with funny doodles.
1) You make happiness worth sharing and you make my dreams worth believing. Thanks for being by my side and making my life worth living.
2) There is no one with whom I can share my tears and fears, if you were not here. Thanks for being by my side and always giving me reasons to cheer.
3) My friend… thanks for knowing exactly when to tell me what I want to hear when I want to hear it the most.
4) I don’t need anything because as long as I have a friend like you, I have everything. Thanks.
5) I would rather thank you right now and today for being such an amazing friend, rather than regret not having said these words to you after life’s journey comes to an end. Thanks for everything.
6) Friends like you come once in a lifetime, having friends like you is a blessing. Friends like you equal happiness, having friends like you help me understand life’s true meaning. Thank you.
7) Thanks for walking with me when I needed support, thanks for walking ahead me when I needed guidance and thanks for walking behind me when I needed someone to watch my back. Thank you my dear friend.
8) Just like a rainbow has no value without its bright colors and a perfume has no value without its enchanting fragrance, my life has no value without a friend like you. Thanks for being my friend.
9) We are truly Best Friends Forever because I can’t remember when our friendship began and I know it will never end. Thanks.
10) I am glad that the love in our friendship is not dependant on mood swings and bad hair days. Thanks for being best friend ever.
11) I never get ruffled even when I have troubles coming my way, because I know that you are just a phone call away. Thanks mate.
12) Thank you for being the friend that I always wanted, I always needed and I always deserved.
13) I thank you for treating our friendship not just as a gift, but also as a responsibility.
14) The only addiction of my life is our friendship because I can’t start my day without greeting you, I can’t pass my day without meeting you and I can’t finish my day without texting you. This is one addiction that I am proud to have. Thanks.
15) My dear friend… thank you for being by my side not just when success makes me a haughty snob, but also when failure makes be a lousy slob.
16) Worries in my life are halved because I can share them with you. Happiness in my life is doubled because you never let me feel blue. Thanks.
17) I would rather thank you time and again for being a wonderful friend in every way, than belittle our friendship by saying thanks only once a year on Friendship’s Day. Thank you.
18) I knew you were my best friend when you kept giving even when I had nothing to give in return. Thank you for everything.
19) Your presence lightens up my sky like the crimson rays of the morning sun. Being around you makes even the most dull and boring moments seem so fun. Thanks.
20) Whoever thinks that diamonds are a girl’s best friend, obviously has never had such a cool friend like you. Thank you for being my bestie.
21) Thanks for never asking me to give you reasons, explanations or justifications when all I wanted you to give me was a patient ear and a warm hug.
22) I want to thank you not just for being my friend but for being the mirror which hides my weaknesses and makes my strengths more visible.
23) People who say that there is no sorry and thank you in friendship are wrong. I don’t know if I owe you a sorry but I definitely know that I owe you a big thank you for being my friend. Thanks buddy.
24) How can I say thank you to a friend who understands the things I never say and never says anything I don’t understand.
25) The best part of having a friend like you, is that I always have happy days to look forward to. Thanks mate.
26) Your smile brings the warmth of sunlight and your laughs bring the cool breeze of night. Not a single day would ever be complete without you giving me a hug with all your might. Thank you, my dear friend.
27) Your friendship is more precious than a million Facebook likes and thousands of retweets on twitter. Thanks to a friend whose friendship is not only more valuable thousands of online buddies on a social network – it is all that matters.
28) You have been the foundation of our friendship, my pillar of strength and the wall which shields me from every sorrow. If you were a house, I could live inside you. Thanks bestie.
29) People usually thank each other when they exchange gifts or do one another a favor. I just want to thank you my friend for making me the person I am.
30) I would have been the most successful person in the world today had I believed in myself, trusted myself and loved myself as much as you believe in me, trust in me and love me till no end. Thank you for being the perfect friend.
31) Our friendship helps me bloom into the person I am. I need you like how a flower needs sunshine. Thank you.
32) Thanks for removing the word EXPECTATION and adding the world HAPPINESS to the dictionary of our friendship.
33) My friend, thanks for being with me through thick and thin, it is because of you that I always score a win.
34) I don’t have many friends and I am proud of it because I have just one friend whose friendship makes up for a million others – YOU. Thanks.
35) If friends like you came with price tags, I would have been a millionaire. Thank you for being such a precious friend.
36) You gave me your shoulder to lean on when I was down, a piece of your mind when I was acting crazy, your hand to help me move on and your heart to heal all my worries. Thanks for giving everything for our friendship.
37) Just because you make me feel nice all year round and not just on Friendship Day, I too want to thank you all year round and not just on Friendship Day. Thanks for being my friend.
38) Living life without a friend like you would be like celebrating Christmas without Santa Claus or Easter without a chocolate bunny. Thanks for making my life a true celebration.
39) My friend… thanks for showing me the dreams that I didn’t have the courage to see myself.
40) The way you help me solve all the problems in my life, sometimes I think that you are a fairy in disguise. Thanks for everything.