Success Quotes: Inspirational words and motivational notes are the perfect way to give yourself a boost when you’re feeling down. Make it a habit to go through Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter from time to time. Search for stuff that inspires you to work harder. Don’t just stop there – share your thoughts on social media with your friends, colleagues and family. Let your positivity be the sunshine that lights up not just your own life, but also of people around you. Determination, perseverance, honesty, vision, commitment and learning from failure are heavy words. This post simplifies it all and lets you relate your life to the meaning and definition of being successful.
1) Let go, move on. Set yourself free. Memories are beautiful but life is even better.
2) Many people chase their dreams but only a few wake up and do something about it.
3) The definition of success may be relative, but its ingredients are the same – Hard Work and Sacrifice.
4) The relationship between success and procrastination is similar to that of love and cheating. You can never achieve success if you procrastinate and you can never be in love if you cheat.
5) Aim for the stars and you will reach the moon. Whoever said this obviously forget to tell you that you will need work your butt off to build a rocket first.
6) Stop putting yourself down for what you did or who you are. Success is all about what you can do and who you can be.
7) On the day Nike said Just Do It, they revealed the secret to success.
8) For success, you need a goal. For a goal, you need vision. For vision, you need a passion. So your road to success begins with passion. Be passionate.
9) Success is a tough mistress. It comes only when you attract it with hard work, lure it with effort, pamper it with determination and make love to it with commitment.
10) Never blame unhappiness as a reason for your failures. Success and happiness have nothing in common. You can be unhappy even if you are a failure and you can be successful even if you are unhappy.
11) Success is less about flaunting your strengths and more about conquering your weaknesses.
12) Don’t worry about measuring your success. Worry about measuring your failure so you know how much more you need to try.
13) The only thing worse than taking bad decisions, is not taking any at all.
14) A lot of people dream about being successful but very few have the guts to sacrifice everything else to reach where they want to be and get what they really want.
15) Never Fail is not the mantra to success. Never Give Up is.
16) You can live in the past all you want, but that’s not going to give you a better future.
17) While you decide on all the things that you will do to achieve success, you will also need to decide all the things you will sacrifice. Success, is incomplete without sacrifice.
18) Many people say that success is 99% hard work and 1 % luck. You may not be able to control that 1% but at least you can take care of the 99% and stop worrying about the rest.
19) People who talk behind your back see your failure as their success and your success as their failure. Start being successful so that they can become failures at demoralizing you.
20) Hard work is not the best way to be successful. It is the only way to be successful.
21) Success is not a one-time thing. It is a habit and a way of life.
22) You can weaken your enemies by doing something and being successful. Or you can strengthen your enemies by doing nothing and being a failure. What will you do, will you strengthen them or weaken them?
23) Stop worrying about being the loudest in the room. Let your success do the talking.
24) The core values of success can never be taught if there is no passion to learn. If have passion, you will automatically start learning how to succeed.
25) Success does not come to those who just keep talking about it. Success comes to those who do something about it. Stop talking, start doing.
26) If success were easy, no one would ever want it. #NeverGiveUp
27) You will get to enjoy the sweet fruits of success only when you have had the bitter taste of hard work and sacrifice.
28) Race car drivers win races because they have only one thing in mind – the finish line. To be successful you too must have a goal which is more important than anything else in your life.
29) Just like how true respect can never be bought, real success too can never be bought. It has to be earned with hard work, dedication and commitment.
30) The only Planning that you need to succeed is your Vision. The only Strategy you need to succeed is your Will Power. The only Resource you need to succeed is your Hard Work.
31) If you believe that you need to be lucky to be successful, you must also remember that working hard is the easiest way to be lucky.
32) Success is the easiest form of revenge. When you succeed, all your enemies will burn with rage.
33) Don’t feel bad when people hate you for being successful. They don’t hate you for the person you are, they simply hate you because they can’t be you.
34) The secret to success is that there is no secret to success. You just need to work hard.
35) People will keep judging you whether you succeed or fail. So you might as well succeed while they are doing it.
36) In life, it’s ok if you don’t enjoy what you are doing as long as you are satisfied with where you’re going.
37) You will succeed only when you stop looking at success as an option and see it as your only choice.
38) The byproduct of dreaming is vision and the byproduct of vision is motivation. They byproduct of motivation is hard work and the byproduct of hard work is progress. The byproduct of progress is achievement and the byproduct of achievement is success. So to be successful, just start dreaming and let everything else follow.
39) Success isn’t only about the rewards you get after achieving it. It is also about the price you pay to achieve it.
40) Instead of wasting time in worrying about how you will deal with failure, spend time thinking about what you can do to succeed.