Funny engagement card messages: Congratulations for engagement
Funny engagement messages: Celebrate the engagement of your best friend, brother, sister or work colleagues by writing a funny wish or a humorous quote on their engagement card. Send your good luck and best wishes to the newly engaged couple in a comical greeting. You can even tag the fiance and fiancee on Facebook by posting funny wishes or tweeting them to all your friends, family and followers on Twitter. The hilarious message will kick off their journey to become husband and wife with smiles and laughter.
1) Engagement is traditionally known as the promise to marry. But practically it is known as the promise and first step to lifelong slavery to your spouse. Congratulations.
2) Have you ever wondered how a car salesman behaves after he clinches the deal and gets the money from the buyer? His behavior changes from charming and helpful to rude and least bothered. Well my dear friend, that deal in your life has been clinched today. Congratulations for your engagement.
3) Did you know that Engagement is just a promise to marry? Don’t let down your guard yet and keep up all your efforts to woo him until he puts a wedding ring on that finger. Congratulations girl.
4) Thank goodness you finally decided to get engaged after so many years of dating each other. We were beginning to get worried about you both. Congratulations.
5) It is believed that the shine and glitter of a fiancée’s engagement ring should equal the amount of love her fiancé has for her. So you better not cut corners this time, you cheapskate. Congratulations mate.
6) The biggest challenge of becoming engaged is to find each other as adorable and lovable after your engagement, as much as you did before it. Good luck and congratulations.
7) There are two ways to get jailed for life. One is to commit a bad crime and the second is to get hitched. Congratulations for choosing the latter.
8) You better start getting used to keeping your room clean, doing your laundry in time and vacuuming the house more often because you will soon get a permanent roommate who is a cleanliness freak. Good luck and congratulations mate.
9) There are two types of couples. The first type is the couple who fights and argues after engagement. The second type, is yet to be discovered. Congratulations for your engagement.
10) You are lucky to have found your perfect match in each other. I don’t think anyone else could have tolerated either of you as their life partners. Congratulations on your engagement.
11) People celebrate when they get out of prison. You are one of the few people who are celebrating the fact that you are turning yourself in, by getting engaged. Congratulations nevertheless.
12) This engagement message is for you, and for me. Congratulations to you for getting engaged and congratulations for me for getting ready to attend the most amazing bachelorette party.
13) Cupid took too long to get you both to slip an engagement ring on each others’ fingers. But better late than never though. Congratulations.
14) Congratulations. Your engagement marks the beginning of endless partying starting from your engagement party, bachelor party, wedding party, anniversary party and your kid’s birthday party. I can’t wait to party, I just hope you are prepared to pay.
15) The bachelor brigade has lost one of their own. Congratulations to you buddy, but we are mourning the loss of a fallen soldier – You.
16) Being your childhood friend, I know all your good, bad and dirty secrets. You better host a luxurious and special engagement party or else I will tell your fiancée everything. Congratulations mate.
17) Getting engaged is similar to putting a down payment on a mortgage while getting married is similar to finally moving in to the new house. Congratulations for making one of the biggest decisions in your life and be prepared to take on a big liability.
18) One of the rules of a successful engagement is to always imagine a big label titled FRAGILE on your fiancée’s head. This will help you remember that you must handle her with care. Congratulations.
19) Your friends kept your relationship a secret from others when you start dating each other. Now that you are officially engaged, it is time that you repay this debt by giving your friends a big engagement party. Congratulations.
20) Who cares about your engagement? I can’t wait to go shopping for your wedding gown with you as your bridesmaid. Congratulations.
21) Many years ago, Neil Armstrong said ‘That’s one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind’ Today, I say ‘That’s one small step of engagement, one giant leap in frustration and disappointment in my buddy’s life’ Congratulations anyway buddy.
22) If I was Google, I would put your picture as the first search result for the queries Beauty, Perfect and Lovely. Congratulations.
23) I hate beautiful and perfect couples like you, because all other couples look dull and boring as compared to you both. Congratulations to the loveliest couple on their engagement.
24) When you started dating each other, you made a promise to be girlfriend and boyfriend. When you became a committed couple, you made a promise to love each other. Now that you are engaged, you have made a promise to marry each other. Aren’t you tired of making so many promises again and again? Congratulations.
25) There is a reason why the word Engaged also means Busy. Now you can officially ward off your friends and family from disturbing you because you are ‘engaged’. Happy engagement.
26) Finally you have found the person who will tame your eccentricities, curb your idiosyncrasies and make you a more civilized person. Happy engagement.
27) Sharpen your swords, load your guns, stock up on your weaponry – the biggest war of your life is about to begin now that you are engaged. Congratulations on your engagement.
28) Bid adieu to frequent after work drinks and gaming nights with mates. Say hello to boring candlelit dinners, window shopping and rom-com movies. Congratulations mate.
29) An engagement signals the funeral of peace and the birth of chaos. Congratulations for getting engaged and welcoming chaos in your life.
30) I promise to smile at your engagement party but deep down inside my heart is weeping because I feel sorry that you have lost all your freedom. Congratulations for getting engaged.