Congratulations for new job: Congratulate a friend, colleague, co-worker, boss, brother, sister, mom, dad or anyone else who got a new job with a message that is the perfect start to the new beginning in their lives. Wish them good luck in their new role by writing inspirational and motivational notes on a greeting card. From encouraging words about working hard to funny quotes about annoying bosses – weave your congratulatory note around the experience of changing jobs and the challenges a new role throw up. Send texts or use Facebook if a handwritten note sounds a bit too formal.
1) May your new job be exciting and fun, may you accomplish all that is yet to be done. May you get success by the ton, may you become employee number one. Congratulations.
2) It was not destiny that got you a new job. It was your ability to make your own destiny. Congratulations.
3) Luck has a funny way of coming into people’s life. It follows hard working people wherever they go and for all the slackers, it does a no show. Congratulations for your new job, you deserved it.
4) Always take a firm stance, never leave anything to chance. Always deliver what you promise, never do anything remiss. Always be willing to take initiative, never do anything manipulative. Remember this when you start your new job, let the motivation within you throb. Congratulations.
5) Everyone works to pay the bills and live life happily but very few people like you live to work at a job that gives them happiness. Congratulations on your new role.
6) Life is all about grabbing opportunities by the collar and squeezing them out till the very last drop. Make sure you do the same with your new job. Congratulations.
7) New challenges and a new opportunities, it is time to leave behind the slackers and the dummies. A better job and a better pay, your destiny has finally showed you the way. A new job is not just about perfect timing, it is about celebrating a wonderful new beginning. Congratulations.
8) With pride and pleasure I want to proclaim, that your new job will give you name and fame. Congratulations.
9) By losing you, your previous employer suffered a big loss. By gaining you, a fantastic discovery has been made by your new boss. Congratulations for you new job.
10) Just like one plus one naturally makes two, your new job must have easily found you. Congratulations.
11) A few words of wisdom as you begin your new job – there are two types of employees. The first type always get what others want to give and the second type always get what they want. Which one are you going to be?
12) Hard-working employees like you get picked because they treat their jobs as an opportunity to explore, rather than something that is a routine chore. Congratulations.
13) You can never be too sure of unforeseen circumstances but you can always be prepared to better your chances. You can never guarantee what will happen in the future but the least you can do is learn from your failures. You can never predict how your new job will turn out to be but you can always work hard to make sure you get what is in your destiny. Congratulations.
14) A new job is not an outlet for your creativity, it is a chance for you to chart out your future and shape your destiny. Congratulations.
15) In life you must always celebrate happy endings and new beginnings. Cheers to a gracious end at your old job and a promising beginning at your new one. Congratulations.
16) Your career has been nothing short of inspirational. Your work ethics have been nothing short of motivational. Your demeanor at work has been nothing short of professional. I am sure that at your new job, your performance will be sensational. Congratulations.
17) I can imagine you sitting pretty in your new cubicle, with your assistant taking your calls while creative decisions make you mull. Congratulations.
18) Your new job is your chance to redeem yourself of all the mistakes you made in the past. It is also an opportunity to work hard and make a great impression that lasts. Congratulations.
19) Nothing can come in-between you and your destiny, as long as you keep a positive attitude and never be grumpy. Nothing can stop you from becoming successful, as long as you work hard and don’t do something regretful. Nothing can stop you from being the star performer in your new company, as long as you do all your duties responsibly. Congratulations.
20) On the first day of your new job, you won’t just be opening a door to your new office. You will be opening the door to life’s new opportunities. Congratulations.
21) You may have been lucky to get your new job, but I think that your company is much luckier to get you as a new employee. Good luck.
22) I think your new job had no option but to wait for the perfect employee to come and take it – and that is you. Congratulations.
23) Regular jobs come to those who try, try and try again. Amazing new jobs like yours come to those who work hard whether it shines or rains. In losing you, your old company has let a mistake unfold. In finding you, your new company has found gold. Congratulations.
24) You will never find out your real worth until you give it your best shot. Keep working hard and never give up, you will find more success than you had ever thought. Congratulations for your new job.
25) A new job means more money and more money means more treats from you. Congratulations, now where’s my treat?
26) Be a good employee, manager and co-worker. Be the one who gets things done not a procrastinator or shirker. Congratulations.
27) Congratulations for breaking up with your old job and hooking up with a new one immediately after. You are a player indeed.
28) Help your company boost profits, and minimize its losses. Challenge your colleagues, impress your bosses. Keep focusing on your hits and never your misses. That is the only way you will rise above the masses. Congratulations.
29) Good jobs like yours and good people like you, are both rare and few. Congratulations to you.
30) Your new job is the best thing that has happened to you, because fabulous positions like these are meant for a lucky few. Congratulations.
31) Treat your new job as a mission. Avoid procrastination, increase contribution and exceed expectations. Congratulations.
32) With your new job your life is now set. You are going to grow leaps and bounds, I bet. Congratulations.
33) By quitting your old job you have said goodbye to irritating colleagues and a grumpy boss. But don’t forget that there may be equally annoying co-workers at your new job whose paths you may cross. Congratulations, just stay calm and don’t let your temper go for a toss.
34) It takes time to settle down in a new job, but a friendly employee like you will instantly be a part of the mob. Congratulations.
35) When your new employer hired you, he indirectly conveyed that you have been doing a good job in your previous job. Congratulations.
36) Congratulations for taking the leap of faith which will propel your career to new heights.
37) I am not going to wish you good luck for your new job because I know that hardworking people like you always have luck by their side. Congratulations and well done.
38) Today you have proved to everyone that you chose your job and your job did not choose you. Congratulations.
39) A new job marks a fresh start to your life. While you chin up and prepare yourself to face fresh challenges, may I please remind you that there will be fresh problems too. Good luck mate.
40) Athletes train for years and years for that one shot at the podium. Your new job is your chance to use all the years of your experience to grab a place at the top in the company charts. This is what you were dreaming about, give it all you have. Congratulations.