Congratulations for new job: Congratulate a friend, colleague, co-worker, boss, brother, sister, mom, dad or anyone else who got a new job. Offer your best wishes and wish them good luck in their new role by writing an inspirational and motivational message on a new job greeting card. You can even share the good news on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. Better pay, challenging roles, new work environment, new colleagues, new boss and a brand new start to professional life – a new job is truly a life changing experience. Send your congratulatory wishes to be sure that you are a part of all this excitement in someone’s life when they are going through this major overhaul.
1) With pride and pleasure I want to proclaim, that your new job will give you name and fame. Congratulations for your new job.
2) By losing you, your previous employer suffered a big loss. By gaining you, a fantastic discovery has been made by your new boss. Congratulations for you new job.
3) Just like one plus one naturally makes two, your new job must have easily found you. Congratulations.
4) Hardworking employees like you get picked because they treat their jobs as an opportunity to explore, not something which is a routine chore. Congratulations.
5) Today you have proved to everyone that you chose your job and your job did not choose you. Congratulations.
6) You may have been lucky to get your new job, but I think that your company is much luckier to get you. Good luck in your new role.
7) Good luck always follows good people. That is why your new job has followed you. Congratulations for getting such an amazing job.
8) I think your new job had no option but to wait for the perfect employee to come and take it – and that is you. Congratulations for your new job.
9) A new job means more money and more money means more treats from you. Congratulations for your new job.
10) I am so excited for your new job, I hope that your new role puts you at the top. Congratulations.
11) I can imagine you sitting pretty in your new cubicle, with your assistant taking your calls while creative decisions make you mull. Congratulations.
12) Congratulations for breaking up with your old job and hooking up with a new one immediately after.
13) Good jobs like yours and good people like you, are both rare and few. Congratulations for your new job.
14) Now that you have got a new job, will you help me find one too? I also want to be on the top like you. Congratulations.
15) Your new job is the best thing that has happened to you because fabulous positions like these are meant for a lucky few. Congratulations.
16) It was not destiny that got you a new job. It was your ability to make your own destiny. Congratulations.
17) May your new job be exciting and fun, may you accomplish all that is yet to be done. I wish you good luck for your new job.
18) With your new job your life is now set. You are going to grow leaps and bounds, I bet. Congratulations.
19) Be a good employee, manager and coworker. Be the one who gets things done not a procrastinator or shirker. Congratulations.
20) It takes time to settle down in a new job, but a friendly employee like you will instantly be a part of the mob. Congratulations and wishing you good luck for your new job.
21) Treat your new job as a mission. Avoid procrastination, increase contribution and exceed expectations. Congratulations.
22) Regular jobs come to those who try, try and try again. Amazing new jobs like yours come to those who work hard whether it shines or rains. Congratulations.
23) In losing you, your old company has let a mistake unfold. In finding you, your new company has found gold. Congratulations for your new job.
24) When your new employer hired you, he indirectly conveyed that you have been doing a good job in your previous job. Congratulations.
25) I am not going to wish you good luck for your new job because I know that hardworking people like you always have luck by their side. Congratulations and well done.
26) A new job is not an outlet for your creativity, it is a chance for you to chart out your future and shape your destiny. Congratulations to you.
27) Getting a new job was the easy part. Now you have to prove your worth. Wishing you good luck.
28) By quitting your old job you have said goodbye to irritating colleagues and a grumpy boss. But don’t forget that there may be equally annoying co-workers at your new job whose paths you may cross. Congratulations and best of luck for the new opportunity.
29) In life you must always celebrate happy endings and new beginnings. Cheers to a gracious end at your old job and a promising beginning at your new one. Congratulations.
30) A new job marks a fresh start to your life. Chin up and be prepared to face fresh challenges and fresh problems. Good luck mate.