Birthday wishes for grandfather: Wish your grandpa a happy birthday by writing a sweet message or a loving quote on his birthday card. He may not have Facebook or Twitter so it is a good idea to give him an old fashioned birthday greeting card, a gift and a warm hug. He will be delighted to see his grandchildren showing him such tender love and affection. Your grandad may be old and grumpy sometimes, but always remember that he loves his grandson or granddaughter from the bottom of his ever so wise and warm heart.
1) I wish I was your walking stick. Then you would need to be with me all day. Happy birthday dear grandfather.
2) Your grand presence and grand advice has made a grand difference on my childhood and my adult life. Happy birthday to the grandfather who has a grand impact on everything he touches.
3) Majestic, magnificent, splendid, impressive and striking are a few synonyms of the word grand. No wonder I call you grandfather. Happy birthday.
4) Why should I bother reading inspirational books to get motivated? I would rather sit down with you to hear your life story. Happy birthday grandad.
5) Do you know I have learnt the art of giving from you grandpa? You always gave me the candies that my mother never allowed me to have. Happy birthday.
6) Your birthday gift is a small token to say thank you to a wonderful grandad who has saved me so many times from being grounded. I love you grandpa, happy birthday.
7) When I was a kid, you taught me how to ride my scooter. When you retired, I taught you how to use your computer. Cheers to our wonderful teacher-student relationship. Happy birthday grandpa.
8) Grandpa, grandad, grandaddy, gramp and grandpap – I have called you by many names over the years but your presence in my life as a second parent has been constantly the same – nurturing and loving. Happy birthday grandpa.
9) You helped to walk when I could hardly take a step as a baby. When you become old and fragile, you can count on me to do the same. Happy birthday grandfather.
10) I remember spending my holidays at your place when I was a kid. So on your birthday I want you to make me a promise that you will be the first guest when I build my own house. Happy birthday grandad.
11) Mom never put me in day care because you were always there. I am glad I grew up in the arms of a loving grandfather like you. Happy birthday.
12) If I had my way in the house, you would be my roommate. Happy birthday to the most fun grandad ever.
13) Happy birthday to my grandfather who is old yet so young, frail yet so strong and sometimes grumpy but always lovable.
14) Just like the beautiful grandfather clock is the pride of our living room, you are the pride of our lives. Happy birthday grandpa.
15) Grandad, you have given us the two most amazing things in our lives – the warmth of a wonderful grandparent and an awesome dad. Thanks for everything. Happy birthday.
16) Your birthday must be a huge celebration because if you weren’t born, my mom wouldn’t be born. And if my mum wouldn’t be born, I wouldn’t be born. Happy birthday.
17) The best vintage wine of the world may be aged, matured and textured to the finest balance. But so is my grandpa. Happy birthday.
18) Having you in my life is like having a best buddy, uncle, father, counselor and a grandparent, all in one. Happy birthday grandad.
19) Our relationship is truly mutual because most of the times you understand me way more than mom and dad, and most of the times I understand you better than how much mom and dad do. What would we do without each other? Happy birthday grandpa.
20) A cup of coffee with you every weekend equals a thousand hours worth of wisdom gained through life experience. Happy birthday to my good old grandad.
21) If I was asked to go back in time and live the life of one person in my family, I would pick you because you inspire me the most. Happy birthday old man.
22) Congratulations grandpa. You have immortalized yourself by being a permanent fixture in my childhood memories. The awesome times we have had and continue having, are some of the best moments which I will cherish when I become as old as you. Happy birthday.
23) It is said that the first person in whose hands a baby is placed at birth remains attached to him or her forever. Thank God the nurse placed me in your hands first. Happy birthday.
24) Happy birthday to my mind reader, my life coach and my go-to guy for everything in life. I love you grandpa.
25) My biggest inheritance from you will be all the love you have showered on me all my life. Happy birthday grandaddy.
26) I hope I can have the same energy and zest for life that you have right now. Happy birthday to the most active grandfather in the world.
27) You are like my pillow – soft, comforting and something that I can rest my tired head on. Happy birthday to you gramps.
28) Thank God I was born in this family otherwise how would I have ever inherited your awesome genes? Happy birthday grandad.
29) You filled in my parents’ spot every time they were not around. This makes you my Parent No. 2, not my grandfather. Happy birthday.
30) I have always believed that a grandfather is a father who never punishes me, never shouts at me, never grounds me and always showers me with gifts. Happy birthday to an awesome grandpa.