Belated birthday wishes for friends: Late birthday greetings are a must if you have forgotten to wish your friend on his or her birthday. Use a funny quote or a cute message to write something sweet on your friend’s belated happy birthday card. You can also make your friend forgive you by saying sorry with a sad Facebook post or an apology infused tweet. The meaning of friendship stays the same, whether it is during teenage years or adulthood. So buy a nice gift and pamper your friend silly to prove that you are truly a best friend forever.
1) Please forget that I forgot your birthday. I will be able to forgive myself only if you forgive me by forgetting that I forgot your birthday.
2) Friendship starts with F but do you know what else starts with F? Forgetfulness and Forgiveness. So please forgive me for forgetting your birthday. Have a good one.
3) Do people hate celebrities even if they come late for parties? Then why hate me when I am late for your birthday celebration? After all, I am nothing less than a celebrity in your life. Belated happy birthday to my bff.
4) All my life I have been blaming you for being forgetful. Maybe this time it was life’s way of giving you a chance to blame me for a change. Belated happy birthday, I am so sorry.
5) I never believed that the company of friends could affect my behavior and personality but I have been proven wrong. I guess your forgetfulness has indeed rubbed off on me. Wishing you a belated happy birthday.
6) Imagine how bad you would have felt if I did not even wish you a belated happy birthday? Be happy that the situation isn’t that bad and at least I have not forgotten to send in my late wishes. Belated happy birthday.
7) I have hurt your feelings by wishing you late on your birthday. But if it is any consolation, I have been crying all day for forgetting my bff’s birthday. Belated happy birthday. xoxo
8) What is the point of learning the proverb ‘better late than never’ if you can’t apply it in real life? Cheers to this piece of wisdom which means that it is better to wish you late, than never. Happy birthday.
9) There are two types of friends – one who forget you and the other who just forget your birthday. Thank your stars that I just forget your birthday. Happy birthday to my best buddy.
10) How do you expect me to remember your birthday when we are always so busy having fun hanging out, playing games and gossiping all the time? It is your fault that I forgot because you keep me so engrossed in our friendship. Belated happy birthday.
11) I wait for you before doing anything important in my life. How come you didn’t tell your birthday to wait for me? Belated happy birthday.
12) To prove how sorry I am for missing your birthday I am not going to post anything on Facebook, I will not tweet, I will not use Instagram, I will not pin my favorites on Pinterest, I will not share anything on Google Plus and I will definitely not log in to Tumblr for the rest of the week. Please forgive me and accept my late birthday wishes. Happy birthday.
13) I know you had an awesome birthday. I want you to continue the celebration and have an awesome belated birthday too. Here’s a late birthday wish to keep the party going.
14) We get so much homework and we are loaded with so many projects. I forgot your birthday and I blame it on the country’s education system. Belated happy birthday mate.
15) Sometimes when you remember an important date way too much in advance, you tend to forget it when the day actually comes. That is exactly what happened to me on your birthday because I was a bit too enthusiastic about your birthday from advance. Belated happy birthday.
16) In school I was taught that ‘time and tide wait for no one’. If I was taught that birthdays don’t wait for anyone either, I would never have missed your birthday. Sorry for wishing you late. Happy birthday.
17) Since I sent you birthday wishes from another overseas, I think they took longer to reach you. Belated happy birthday to my friend who I miss so much.
18) It is better to have a friend who forgets your birthday once, feels terrible about it and apologizes honestly, rather than a friend who sends a one liner birthday wish every year because of a Facebook reminder. Your true friend wishes you a belated happy birthday.
19) Your birth is more important to me than the date you were born because if your momma hadn’t given you birth, I would never have had an awesome friend like you. Maybe that’s why I forgot your birthday. Belated happy birthday.
20) I forget my own wedding anniversary. How do you expect me to remember your birthday? Sorry for the late birthday wishes my friend.
21) You have always been late for classes at school. You have always been late for meetings at work. You have always been late for our weekend lunches. Then how would I ever expect you to celebrate your birthday in time? Belated happy birthday.
22) Forgetting your birthday is not a sign of our weakening friendship. It is just a sign of my weakening memory. Belated happy birthday.
23) Looking at your angry face is the only good thing about forgetting your birthday once. Now I will remember it for the rest of my life and never forget your birthday. Please accept my late wishes and let the smile come back on your pretty face.
24) I didn’t wish you on your birthday because I didn’t want to interrupt you in mourning the passing of your lovely teenage years. Belated happy birthday.
25) Won’t you forgive a friend who makes your life a celebration every day but forgets to wish you once on your birthday? Sorry and belated happy birthday.
26) You forget to return my books to me. You forget to return my calls so many times. You forget to share secrets with me. But I forgot to wish you on your birthday only once. So let’s forgive each other and please accept my belated birthday wishes.
27) I have forgotten your birthday but I haven’t forgotten what a wonderful person you are. So please be a gentleman and forgive me for forgetting your birthday. Belated happy birthday.
28) Just because my birthday wishes for you are belated, doesn’t mean that my genuine feelings for you have become outdated. Here are late but genuine birthday wishes to my dearest friend.
29) You are lucky that I forgot your birthday because now you will get two gifts. One is your birthday gift and another one is a gift to make you feel better. Belated happy birthday.
30) I remember that our school teacher always excused you every time you were late for a class with a simple warning and a smile. Haven’t you learnt anything from her? Belated happy birthday to my bum chum.