Thank you notes for parents: Messages to say thank you to mom and dad
Thank you notes for parents: Say thank you to both your mom and dad at once by taking ideas from these quotes and messages which will add a warm and personal touch to any Thank You card. Whether you are celebrating Parent’s Day or you just want to thank your parents for everything they have done, there is no better gift than letting your mom and dad know how much you love them. You can also include such sweet lines of gratitude in a speech or a letter.
1) There are two things in this world which are completely irreplaceable – the nurturing love of parents and the innocent love of a child. Fortunately for us, we have both in this household because you both love me and I love you both. Thanks mom and dad.
2) I know I am lucky to have parents who love me to bits and love each other endlessly. Thanks for being the perfect mom and dad.
3) I want to wish you a happy Parents’ Day because Mother’s Day and Father’s Day are not enough for me to tell you how wonderful you both are. Thank you for everything.
4) I always thought that my parents were continuously on my back but I was mistaken. They were not on my back, but they were watching my back. Thanks for your support mom and dad.
5) I didn’t attend the best school in the city. I didn’t attend the better university in the state. I didn’t get the best job in the country. But none of this matters because I had the best parents in the world and they made up for all these things. Thank you mom and dad.
6) How can I ever thank you both, my parents who have done everything for me, including sacrificing the joys of their own lives so that I could be happy? Maybe I will start by taking the first small step in showing my gratitude with this Thank You card on Parents’ Day. I love you both.
7) When I become successful and when people ask me which school I went to, I will reply that it doesn’t matter because my parents are the ones who gave me life’s real education. Thanks mom and dad.
8) I may not say it aloud on Facebook but it is a fact that if my parents were my age, they would be the best friends I could ever have. Thanks mom and dad.
9) If anyone asked me what I want to be when I grow up I would reply – I want to grow up to be a caring parent and have a loving family just like the way my mom and dad were when I was a child. Thanks for being the perfect example of how parents should ideally be.
10) You are the only people in this world who I love from the bottom of my heart even though you scold me and punish me, because I know that what you do is for my own good. Thanks mom and dad.
11) You both sacrificed many things in your life so that I wouldn’t have to sacrifice anything in mine. Thanks mommy and daddy.
12) When I was a toddler, I loved to be carried in your arms. When I was a preteen, I loved to go out with you. When I became a teenager, I hated going out with you. When I became a young adult, I wanted to be independent. Now that I have children of my own, I have realized that life has come a full circle and I want to do nothing but hug you every day. Dear mom and dad, thanks for being so tolerating. Happy Parent’s Day.
13) When the world closed its doors on me, you both opened your arms for me. When people shut their ears for me, you both opened your hearts for me. Thanks for always being there for me.
14) Parents’ Day came into being in 1994 when former President Bill Clinton signed a law, recognizing the role of parents in a child’s life. But I have loved you both way before that. Thank you mom and dad.
15) I can live without my iPhone, I can live without Facebook. I can live without my Xbox, I can live without KFC. I can live without gadgets, social media, video game and my favorite food, but I can never live without the love of parents like you. Dear mom and dad, thank you.
16) Sacrifice and suffering can actually be a good thing when it is done for the good of the family – This is the one lesson that will forever be engraved in my mind. My dear parents, thanks for teaching me what books couldn’t.
17) I didn’t have an awesome childhood because I had awesome friends. I had an awesome childhood because I had awesome parents. Thank you mom and dad.
18) I have let so many years pass without thanking you both, but you haven’t let a single second pass without loving me unconditionally. Let me try catching up by telling you how wonderful you are. Thanks.
19) It took a few years before I was born to you because God was waiting to give me to the most perfect parents in this world. Thanks for everything mom and dad.
20) Because you never failed to support me in all my endeavors, I never failed to achieve success in my life. Thanks a ton mom and dad.
21) Determination, integrity, commitment and dedication would have remained fancy words without any meaning if you both didn’t implement them in your own life to show me what they really mean. Thanks mom and dad.
22) Just like there is a successful woman behind every successful man, there are successful parents behind every successful child. You are the reason for my success in school, college, internship and my job. Thanks.
23) If there was a word in the English dictionary whose meaning conveyed more gratitude and respect than the words Thank You, I would be saying that word to you both a million times right now.
24) My parents are like a hot air balloon. They help me to rise as high as I want and they give me a great view of the world. Thank you ma and pa.
25) I kicked mum when I was inside her tummy, I peed on my dad when he held me in his arms and I allowed my parents to sleep only when I slept. And they still decided to tolerate me for the rest of their lives. Thank you.
26) You both are the reason I never understood what difficulty, trouble, complexity and struggle really mean. Thanks for giving me such a smooth childhood.
27) I treated you both like a punching bag with my mood swings and you gave me back your shoulders as soft as a pillow to rest my head on. Thanks for being such extraordinary parents.
28) When you stopped me from making mistakes, I thought you were interfering in my life. Now my own child thinks the same way and I feel so guilty for my behavior when I was growing up. Thanks for putting up with me.
29) I promise to achieve all the dreams of your life that you couldn’t, because you were busy making sure that I achieved mine. To my dear parents, thanks for all your sacrifices.
30) Dear mom and dad, you both have been the trampoline in my life. No matter how hard I jumped all over the place, you only helped me to bounce back higher. Thanks.
31) No matter how bitterly I failed, how hard I fell or how embarrassingly I was defeated, I always knew that when I come back home to both of you, I will be treated like a winner. Thanks for being amazing parents.
32) The rock solid upbringing that you have given me has made me strong enough to push away any boulder that comes in the path of my life. Thanks for being the best parents.
33) Every single thing that I have achieved in my life is because of you both. For example, I am being able to write this message because you sent me to school. Long story cut short – thanks for everything, my dear parents.
34) Thanks mom and dad for telling me to figure out life’s tough problems all by myself. That is what made me understand that they were not tough in the first place.
35) Over my childhood, teenage and youthful years, I have realized that the full form of PARENTS is Protective Accommodating Responsible Enthusiastic Nurturing Tolerant Sensitive. Thanks.