Thank you messages for coming to birthday party: Send a thank you note to all your friends, family, colleagues and co-workers for attending your birthday party. Take ideas from this post to write sweet and funny text messages. If your relationship demands a formal word of thanks, write a beautiful quote on a Thank You card. You can also thank all your friends in one go by posting a Facebook status update, sending an email or tweeting your gratitude to everyone. No matter how grand your birthday party celebrations are, they will always remain incomplete without the presence of your loved ones. So spare a moment to reflect back and thank the people who made your birthday party a celebration to remember.
1) My birthday party was cool, awesome and sexy only because it was attended by cool, awesome and sexy people like you. Thanks for coming to my party.
2) Just like a cake is incomplete without a candle, a gift is incomplete without wrapping paper and I am incomplete without my best friend which is you – my birthday party would have been incomplete without you. Thanks for coming to my party and making it complete.
3) Thank you for coming to my birthday party. Without your presence, my birthday would have been just another day in the calendar.
4) Fun friends like you are the only thing that stops me from feeling old on my birthday. Thanks for making my birthday celebrations youthful.
5) I am hungover, tired and grumpy today morning. But I was happy, delighted and carefree last night during my birthday party – I owe it all to you. Thanks for coming and living it up.
6) I was pretty sure that you would come to my birthday party even if the city was washed away with floods, destroyed by an earthquake or conquered by aliens. After all, where else would you get free drinks and free food? Thanks for coming buddy.
7) According to an urban legend among us friends, every party you attend becomes crazy and full of fun. Thanks for coming and living up to your legendary status.
8) Beautiful gifts, beautiful people, beautiful moments, beautiful toasts and a beautiful day – Thanks for coming to my party and making my birthday beautiful.
9) The good thing about my party was that it had awesome music, yummy food and lovely drinks. But the best thing about my party is that I had you to share it all with. Thanks for being a part of my birthday celebration.
10) I have put pictures of my birthday party all over Facebook and tagged you in all of them with the caption – Meet the star of my birthday party. Thanks for coming to my party and making it so much fun.
11) My birthday party would have been like a quiet theater play without the presence of friends like you, who made it seem like a rock and roll concert. Thanks for the crazy celebrations.
12) If I could go back in time and have the same birthday party again, I would have hired a different DJ, ordered food from another caterer and got someone else to do the decoration. But the one thing I would never change is the guest list. Thank you all for coming to my birthday party and making it magical.
13) By gracing my birthday party with your presence, you have graced my heart with joy and my day with good wishes. Thanks for taking time out and coming to my birthday party.
14) Friends make birthday parties worth attending. But your presence made my birthday party worth remembering. Thanks you so much for coming to my party.
15) I received lots of blessings on my birthday. But the biggest blessing came in the form of your presence in my birthday party. Thanks for coming.
16) My birthday party would have been like a black and white photograph without you. But with your presence, it became a color photo finished with a textured shiny effect. Thanks a lot for coming to my party, buddy.
17) Your presence in my birthday party was like finishing off a delicious meal with a sinful desert – beautiful and memorable. Thanks for coming.
18) You came to my party, sang, dance, enjoyed and made merry. I know that was your way of getting sadistic pleasure by watching me grow old. Jokes aside, thanks for coming bud.
19) If I had a time machine, I would go into the future and make sure that you are available for all my birthday parties because your presence makes my day so much fun. Thanks for coming.
20) You could have texted me if you wanted to. You could have made an excuse if you wanted to. You could have called in sick if you wanted to. You could have sent me a gift to make up for your absence if you wanted to. But I am glad that you chose to do none of this and attended my birthday party by shifting your appointments to another day. Thanks.
21) Because you came to my birthday party, it remained less of a party and became more of a festivity. Thanks for coming.
22) The presence of a superstar like you, made my birthday party nothing short of a Page 3 do. Thanks for coming to my birthday party buddy.
23) The pictures of my birthday party have come out beautiful not because we hired a good photographer, but because you were a part of the celebrations. Thanks for coming to my party.
24) Your presence in my party was like ice cream and your birthday gift was like the cherry on top. Thanks for making my birthday party so sweet.
25) The DJ’s tunes wouldn’t have been so groovy, the decorations wouldn’t have looked so beautiful and the food wouldn’t have tasted so delicious if you weren’t there in my birthday party. Thanks for your wishes, gifts and for coming.
26) My birthday bash would have been incomplete without the birthday cash you gave me as a present. Jokes aside, thanks a ton for coming.
27) Cakes, confetti, foam, candles and party favors have no meaning if you can’t share them with your loved ones on your birthday. Thanks for coming and making my big day so memorable.
28) I wanted my party favor for everyone to be really charming. But compared to the charm you added to my birthday party with your presence yesterday, my party favor stands nowhere. Thanks for coming, mate.
29) The fact that you attended my birthday party even though you had to cancel so many prior appointments says a lot about you. It means that you were desperate to eat cake and have free drinks. Thanks for coming mate.
30) I would have been sitting in a corner sulking and sobbing if you hadn’t come to my birthday party. Thanks for coming and saving the day.