Birthday wishes for boss: Take ideas from this post to wish your boss a Happy Birthday with funny messages on a card, cute Facebook posts and short email greetings. Your boss’ birthday is an opportunity to lighten up the mood at your workplace. You can even use office humor to think of witty quotes which you can use in a short speech when all your colleagues raise a toast to your manager. Cake, food and after office drinks – birthdays are one of those days on which all the team members can put office gossip aside and just celebrate. Sweeten up your boss’ mood to the point so that he or she has no chance to be bitter for the rest of the week.
1) After my wife and mother, you have been the best boss in my life. Happy birthday.
2) Your birthday gift is directly proportional to how nice or bad you have been to us this year. Happy birthday boss.
3) Thanks for being tough on me when things were easy and going easy on me when things were tough. Happy birthday boss.
4) Sometimes you show us tough love with a straight face, sometimes you shower us with compliments and praise. There’s never a dull moment when you are around. Even though you sit in your office, your ears are always on the ground. Bosses like you are really hard to come by, we are lucky to be under your watchful eyes. Happy birthday.
5) Success, health and happiness is what I wish you on your birthday. If you feel like doing something nice in return, you may increase my pay. Happy birthday boss.
6) Promotions and success, peace of mind and happiness. Titles and awards, achievements and records. All this is what, I hope you get a lot. Happy birthday boss.
7) All work and no play may be your only motto, but today is your birthday so you will have to let go. Cancel all your meetings and knock off from work early, so we can all go out and have a massive party. Happy birthday boss.
8) Today is one of those rare days when we will actually listen to everything you say and do everything you ask us to. After all, it is your birthday, isn’t it too? Happy birthday boss.
9) Always having sky high expectation is a trait of yours that we sometimes hate, but unfailingly giving us a sea of support is a trait of yours that we always love. Happy birthday boss.
10) Friends who become bosses are rare. But bosses who become friends are rarer. Happy birthday to one such boss.
11) There is only one reason why working with you has been so easy. It is because you always knew how to bring out the best in me. Happy birthday boss.
12) A boss like you and an employee like me, we make a smashing team don’t you see? Happy birthday.
13) Every year, your birthday comes on the same day at the same time. It seems to be extremely punctual just like you. Happy birthday boss.
14) Please don’t treat this as just another birthday note from an employee. My birthday wishes and flowers for you are as true and genuine as the contribution that you have made in my career and life. Happy birthday.
15) Anyone can become a boss but very few managers have the qualities of a leader. Happy birthday to our leader.
16) Most bosses are preachers, but you are a true leader. Most bosses are just managers, but you also a mentor. Most bosses arrogantly demand respect, but you deserve it because you are perfect. Happy birthday boss.
17) If you weren’t our boss, we would all be at a big loss. Without your decisions and direction, there is no way we would be able to function. You are the reason we have come such a long way, and we are the reason why you are going to have an awesome birthday. Happy birthday boss.
18) On your birthday, we all wish that life brings you a new year full of happiness and perks. Having said that, we hope your birthday calls for a day off from work. Happy birthday boss.
19) Since you have always led us in the right direction when it comes to work, today we will lead you in the right direction of the pub. Happy birthday boss.
20) We hate you when we are piled with work, we love you when useless tasks we are allowed to shirk. We hate you when we are asked to stay back late, but we love you when you treat us like your dear mates. We hate you when seemingly impossible targets are set, but we love you when our mistakes you conveniently forget. Happy birthday to the boss we love and hate equally.
21) Wishing a perfect birthday to the perfect boss who always demands perfection. May you have a perfect party and a perfect year ahead.
22) People lose energy as they grow older, but you are only getting better with each passing year. Happy birthday boss.
23) May the year ahead be very productive, dynamic and illustrious for your career. But most importantly, may it also help you spend time with everyone, near and dear. Happy birthday boss.
24) You have been promoted to a fantastic new year in your life for which you deserve a party, but not a raise in your salary. Happy birthday boss.
25) Let me enjoy every single moment of telling you that I do not want you coming to office today. Happy birthday boss.
26) In having a boss like you I take a lot of pride, and working with you has been a complete joyride. Happy birthday boss.
27) You may rule the office throughout the year but today is your day to succumb to the plans that we have made for you. Happy birthday boss.
28) May your birthday turn out to be as perfect, neat, calm, level headed, charming and impeccable as you are. Happy birthday.
29) Dear boss, your birthday is the only day of the year when we can give you a task list instead of receiving one from you. Here is your task list for the day – open gifts, cut the cake we’ve got for you, have drinks with colleagues and dance the night away. Happy birthday.
30) Happy birthday to the boss who is never tired of giving orders even when we are tired.
31) Bosses are supposed to be mean and heartless. How did you turn out to be kind and selfless? Happy birthday.
32) Who needs to go through the wise words of Stephen Covey, Dale Carnegie or Peter Drucker when we have a brilliant boss like you? Happy birthday.
33) Inside the office you are our manager but outside it you are our mate. Inside the office you are tough and ruthless but outside it your personality is nothing short of friendliness. Happy birthday boss.
34) Just three simple words are what I would write in a recommendation for you if I had to give you one – Best boss ever. Happy birthday.
35) The biggest compliment I can give you on your birthday is that I wouldn’t exchange you as my boss for anything else in this world. Happy birthday chief.
36) Even throwing you a party is s tough job because it is difficult to impress a boss who has such high expectations in everything. Happy birthday.
37) If there is anything I can do to show my gratitude and thank you, for helping me rise in my career please let me know loud and clear. Happy birthday boss.
38) Your birthday is a gentle reminder to all of us that even a boss as tough as you is a human being after all. Happy birthday.
39) If all the bosses in the world were as cool as you, all the employees in the world would be as happy as us. Happy birthday captain cool.
40) Today you can officially expect us to stop hating you for one day, just because it is your birthday. Have a good one boss.