Birthday wishes for boss: Your boss’ birthday is an opportunity to lighten up the mood at your workplace. Use office humor to make up your own quotes which you can use in a short speech when all your colleagues raise a toast to your boss. Cake, food and after office drinks – birthdays are one of those days on which all the team members can put office politics aside and celebrate. Apart from the office festivities, take ideas from this post to wish your boss Happy Birthday with funny messages on a card, cute Facebook posts and short email greetings.
1) Your birthday gift is directly proportional to how nice or bad you have been to us this year. Happy birthday boss.
2) Most bosses are preachers, but you are a true teacher. Most bosses are either supervisors or managers, but you are a leader and mentor. Most bosses demand respect, but you are worth respecting because you are perfect. Happy birthday boss.
3) A boss like you and an employee like me, we make a smashing team don’t you see? Happy birthday.
4) Every year, your birthday comes on the same day at the same time. It seems to be extremely punctual just like you. Happy birthday boss.
5) After my wife and mother, you have been the best boss in my life. Happy birthday.
6) Please don’t treat this as just another birthday note from an employee. My birthday wishes and flowers for you are as true and genuine as the contribution that you have made in my life. Happy birthday.
7) Anyone can become a boss but very few managers have the qualities of a leader. Happy birthday to our leader.
8) Wishing a perfect birthday to the perfect boss who always demands perfection. May you have a perfect party and a perfect year ahead.
9) On your birthday, we all wish that life brings you a new year full of happiness and perks. Don’t you think you should follow suit and make us all happy by giving us a few perks too? Happy birthday boss.
10) Since you have always lead us in the right direction, today we will lead you in the right direction of the pub where we have thrown you an awesome party. Happy birthday boss.
11) Friends who become bosses are rare, but bosses who become friends are rarer. Happy birthday to a boss who is also a good friend.
12) Thanks for being tough on me when things were easy and going easy on me when things were tough. Happy birthday boss.
13) People lose energy as they grow older, but you are only getting better with each passing year. Happy birthday.
14) May the year ahead be very productive, dynamic and illustrious for your career. But most importantly, may it be the happiest year in your life. Happy birthday boss.
15) You have been promoted to a fantastic new year in your life for which you deserve a party, but no raise in salary. Happy birthday.
16) What would I do if you weren’t my mentor, there is so much in life I need to thank you for. Happy birthday boss.
17) Throwing the best boss of the world a birthday party is not enough but thinking of ideas to make you have great day is just so tough. Happy birthday dear boss.
18) Let me enjoy every single moment of telling you that I do not want you coming to office today. Happy birthday boss.
19) In having a boss like you I take a lot of pride, and working with you has been a complete joyride. Happy birthday boss.
20) You may rule the office throughout the year but today is your day to succumb to the plans that we have made for you. Happy birthday dear boss.
21) I wish you would not have to celebrate your birthday so that you would never grow old, never retire and always be our boss. Happy birthday to our mighty leader.
22) Boss, this is to inform you that none of us will turn up for work today so you have no choice but to go home and enjoy the day. Happy birthday.
23) May your birthday turn out to be as perfect, neat, calm, level headed, charming and impeccable as you are. Happy birthday.
24) Dear boss, your birthday is the only day of the year when we can give you a task list instead of receiving one from you. Here is your task list for the day – open gifts, cut birthday cake, have drinks with colleagues and dance the night away. Happy birthday.
25) As you spend the entire day with your friends and family today, I hope you realize that you should have given us more holidays in the year. Happy birthday boss.
26) Forget about all the awards that you have got for best leadership, best achiever and best manager. Today we are all giving you the award for being the best human being. Happy birthday boss.
27) This company would have been just another company, my roster would have been just another roster and my career would have been just another career if it weren’t for you. Happy birthday to an awesome boss.
28) Who needs Stephen Covey, Dale Carnegie or Peter Drucker when we have a brilliant boss like you? Happy birthday boss.
29) If you were a Hollywood actor, you would be Brad Pitt. If you were a singer, you would be Paul McCartney. If you were a sportsperson, you would be David Beckham – at the top of your game in anything you do. Happy birthday boss.
30) Most of my colleagues aspire to have a Mont Blanc, Rolex or Porsche like you. I only aspire to have leadership qualities and decision making skills like you. Happy birthday to the boss from who I keep learning every day.
31) Here’s what I would write in a recommendation for you if I had to give you one – Best boss ever. Happy birthday boss.
32) The biggest compliment I can give you on your birthday is that I wouldn’t exchange you as my boss for anything else in this world. Happy birthday chief.
33) There is only one reason why working with you has been so easy. It is because you always knew how to bring out the best in me. Happy birthday boss.
34) Success, health and happiness is what I wish you on your birthday. If you feel like doing something nice, you may increase my pay. Happy birthday boss.
35) If you weren’t our boss, we would all be at a big loss. Without your decisions and direction, there is no way we would be able to function. You are the reason we have come such a long way, and we are the reason why you are going to have an awesome birthday. Happy birthday boss.